• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak 811 credit card upgrade request for LTF

Hello today I made request for upgrade my Kotak 811 credit card which I was using for more then a year I made request for LTF card upgrade dint mention them which one I want they said upgrade offer isn’t available I told them to close my card they took my request for cancellation

Update
upgraded my card to mojo visa platinum LTF
one week time process from upgrade request to card delivered

Last edited:

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They accepted my closer request after 2 days I got call from Kotak team they offers me mojo LTF well that time I just accepted it I dint make any demand coz I just wanted a LTF card
So basically you raised a closure request and got LTF MOJO from retention team, right? Also, how did you raise the issue and how much time did they take to call you?

So basically you raised a closure request and got LTF MOJO from retention team, right? Also, how did you raise the issue and how much time did they take to call you?
After 3 days I got call from them on Friday I raised closer request on Monday I got call back told me we r upgrading to mojo LTF cc
As of now card is dispatched I’ll receive today or tomorrow so it’s took exact one week n I’m getting card
One day took for upgrade
2nd it’s started showing on my Kotak app mojo cc next day dispatch and delivery date is 10th November but it’s reached already nearest hub today so there is chance I can get today too

Adwait

TF Select
Hello today I made request for upgrade my Kotak 811 credit card which I was using for more then a year I made request for LTF card upgrade dint mention them which one I want they said upgrade offer isn’t available I told them to close my card they took my request for cancellation

Update
When did you receive call from retention team after putting closure request?

Update
Finally received card today