• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My On-Road review and experience of complimentary RSA provided with IDFC First CC

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Today my car decided to overheat and all of coolant was boiling when i reached home .
So, I contacted the Car Manufacturer and they wanted the car towed to their Authorized Service Centre which is 26Km from my home . The service center was taking ₹1500 for the same as I didn't have the Manufacturer's Road Side Assistance . Then I decided to test and use complementary RSA provided by IDFC First Bank's Credit card .

Then , I rang the toll free number in their Card Product Privileges Guide and within 10 seconds , I got connected with a "Global Assure" Emergency Service Provider customer care agent.

They asked for my Name , Vehicle Number , what kind of problem am I facing and which service is needed (I told them I needed Towing Service) , the Last 4 digits of Card number (cardholder should match with your name provided earlier) , then they asked for Current Location and the Service center Location . (they can do max 50Kms)
It took them an Hour and the Tow truck was on our location .... (Tow truck was not of Hook type , but of clamp type) , He took all the basic check and handed over the acknowledgment receipt to us after taking my signature . The Driver was veery experienced and he drove really well to the Service center . All the Meanwhile IDFC First RSA team kept taking follow-ups .

Overall I'm satisfied with the service and how this LTF Credit card saved me ₹1500 today .
In today's Credit card World , there are very few cards with benefits which are actually useful and not gimmicks and This was one of them !

Last edited:

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Today my car decided to overheat and all of coolant was boiling when i reached home .
So, I contacted the Car Manufacturer and they wanted the car towed to their Authorized Service Centre which is 26Km from my home . The service center was taking ₹1500 for the same as I didn't have the Manufacturer's Road Side Assistance . Then I decided to test and use complementary RSA provided by IDFC First Bank's Credit card .

Then , I rang the toll free number in their Card Product Privileges Guide and within 10 seconds , I got connected with a "Global Assure" Emergency Service Provider customer care agent.

They asked for my Name , Vehicle Number , what kind of problem am I facing and which service is needed (I told them I needed Towing Service) , the Last 4 digits of Card number (cardholder should match with your name provided earlier) , then they asked for Current Location and the Service center Location . (they can do max 50Kms)
It took them an Hour and the Tow truck was on our location .... (Tow truck was not of Hook type , but of clamp type) , He took all the basic check and handed over the acknowledgment receipt to us after taking my signature . The Driver was veery experienced and he drove really well to the Service center . All the Meanwhile IDFC First RSA team kept taking follow-ups .

Overall I'm satisfied with the service and how this LTF Credit card saved me ₹1500 today .
In today's Credit card World , there are very few cards with benefits which are actually useful and not gimmicks and This was one of them !
Nice 👍

AllSeeker

TF Ace
I have Classic CC ... and you'll be surprised to know ... this RSA Benefit is applicable to all IDFC First CCs (from First Millenia/Classic/Select/Wealth to even First WOW! )
That is indeed great, I do have Millenia. I should've taken classic though but at the time the difference in rewards wasn't there.

ltf4ever

TF Ace

i am curious to know if i hold the card, can i use this service for my dad's car (his name as car owner)? many families have just 1 car per family and other members buy bikes on their own name.

Gautham

TF Premier

Location is city side or remote side?