• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My IDFC Wealth cc journey from 5 cibil enquiries to approval

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My biggest wish is to get a ltf premium cc and going with the hype I selected IDFC wealth CC{1 year back}

9 months back I applied Online,
First i entered sal 3L & existing cc 6L icici and gave nearest serviceable pincode, I got select cc only - 1st cibil enquiry done
Then came back & I changed sal to 4L, still select cc came. - 2nd enquiry done
Then i understood idfc algorithm that it doesn't due to income and its due to pincode. Finally i gave metro city pincode of my frd, then i got select cc without docs, wealth cc with docs. - 3rd enquiry done

I thought with docs in the sense i can give any good bank statement and c2c statement and proceeded with wealth with docs. Submitted application, did vkyc. I told wfh during office verification, my frd managed home verification. Then one fine day, idfc auditor called and said we need ur salary slips and statement showing 3L above credits. He instantly rejected my application.

Then i gave up online application and wanted to go through preapproved route.
Opened idfc salary account online and kept good funds. Still no luck for 3 months.

Then in this TF forum, one guy shared rm details who can upgrade to wealth account and apply wealth cc. He cheated me by upgrading to select account instead of wealth account. And for wealth cc, he applied using my 2nd no., even though i said don't do it, still he proceeded by saying its different. He entered my aadhar pincode which is not serviceable and got wow cc option. Such a dumb guy. 4th enquiry done.

Then I contacted local RM and BM and pressurised them by saying I'm maintaining good funds, I want wealth cc or I would close account. He talked to credit card supervisor and he's sure of getting it too. To my bad luck, when he searched using my pan card, all these 4 applications pulled up, so he said we can't do right now u need to wait for 6 months.

Then fed up and removed all balance in IDFC and ignored idfc for 5 months.

On Jan 22 2024,I finally wanted to try my luck as recently i got LE in icici from 6L to 12L. So I'm confident of getting wealth without docs.

I filled application, put salary 3.5L & existing cc icici 12L,gave my frd home and office addresses as they are metro pincodes. 5th enquiry done.
To my surprise, I got directly wealth without docs with limit 8.97L (quite odd).
Selected rupay cc at end of the application because of combined statement feature. After 4 days, home verification done as my frd attended on my behalf. Luckily no office verification.
Yesterday i.e on 1st feb my wealth cc along with rupay cc approved with same 8.97L.

Sorry for the long story 😉. Its quite a journey 😁

Cardiosniper

TF Select
My biggest wish is to get a ltf premium cc and going with the hype I selected IDFC wealth CC{1 year back}

First i entered sal 3L & existing cc 6L icici and gave nearest serviceable pincode, I got select cc only - 1st cibil enquiry done
Then i understood idfc algorithm that it doesn't due to income and its due to pincode. Finally i gave metro city pincode of my frd, then i got select cc without docs, wealth cc with docs. - 3rd enquiry done

I thought with docs in the sense i can give any good bank statement and c2c statement and proceeded with wealth with docs. Submitted application, did vkyc. I told wfh during office verification, my frd managed home verification. Then one fine day, idfc auditor called and said we need ur salary slips and statement showing 3L above credits. He instantly rejected my application.

Opened idfc salary account online and kept good funds. Still no luck for 3 months.

Then in this TF forum, one guy shared rm details who can upgrade to wealth account and apply wealth cc. He cheated me by upgrading to select account instead of wealth account. And for wealth cc, he applied using my 2nd no., even though i said don't do it, still he proceeded by saying its different. He entered my aadhar pincode which is not serviceable and got wow cc option. Such a dumb guy. 4th enquiry done.

Then I contacted local RM and BM and pressurised them by saying I'm maintaining good funds, I want wealth cc or I would close account. He talked to credit card supervisor and he's sure of getting it too. To my bad luck, when he searched using my pan card, all these 4 applications pulled up, so he said we can't do right now u need to wait for 6 months.

On Jan 22 2024,I finally wanted to try my luck as recently i got LE in icici from 6L to 12L. So I'm confident of getting wealth without docs.

I filled application, put salary 3.5L & existing cc icici 12L,gave my frd home and office addresses as they are metro pincodes. 5th enquiry done.
To my surprise, I got directly wealth without docs with limit 8.97L (quite odd).
Selected rupay cc at end of the application because of combined statement feature. After 4 days, home verification done as my frd attended on my behalf. Luckily no office verification.
Yesterday i.e on 1st feb my wealth cc along with rupay cc approved with same 8.97L.

I applied on 23rd jan but till now no call has been received for home verification.

Attachments

• IMG_8906.jpeg
    IMG_8906.jpeg
    33.8 KB · Views: 62

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

firstly congratulations on you wealth card bro

1. didyour icici card of 12L got updated in cibil while you were applying ?? name of icici card you selected in IDFC application
2. you applied 5 times.. how many times did u you use ( main number / secondary number) / 5th time 1st num or 2nd phone number
3. current Cibil score ??

I am planning to close my current card (classic 1 lakh limit) and reapply using my Magnus credit card of 15L limit
my current salary is 1.6L ... how much should in enter in IDFC to get wealth??
cibil - 780

Any suggestion to get wealth card plz welcome
thankyou for your post

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
firstly congratulations on you wealth card bro

1. didyour icici card of 12L got updated in cibil while you were applying ?? name of icici card you selected in IDFC application
2. you applied 5 times.. how many times did u you use ( main number / secondary number) / 5th time 1st num or 2nd phone number
3. current Cibil score ??

I am planning to close my current card (classic 1 lakh limit) and reapply using my Magnus credit card of 15L limit
my current salary is 1.6L ... how much should in enter in IDFC to get wealth??
cibil - 780

Any suggestion to get wealth card plz welcome
thankyou for your post
1. Updated, sapphiro as I have sapphiro
2. 4 times main number, 1 time 2nd no by that useless rm

girish3456

TF Premier

For me to my surprise no income docs had been asked. Got IDFC wealth credit card in the first attempt itself 4 months back by C2C as I am having HDFC Diners back credit card. My gross income is not even 1 lakh per month

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For me to my surprise no income docs had been asked. Got IDFC wealth credit card in the first attempt itself 4 months back by C2C as I am having HDFC Diners back credit card. My gross income is not even 1 lakh per month
Did you get diners black in cc option? I could see diners club premium credit card option but no black.

girish3456

TF Premier
Did you get diners black in cc option? I could see diners club premium credit card option but no black.

It's there on HDFC bank website, shared the link for your reference. I can see it under Pay -> Cards -> Credit Cards -> Others -> Diners club black credit card

It will be extreme last option under 'Others' section under "Credit Cards"

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

It's there on HDFC bank website, shared the link for your reference. I can see it under Pay -> Cards -> Credit Cards -> Others -> Diners club black credit card

It will be extreme last option under 'Others' section under "Credit Cards"
He meant while filling idfc application, during c2c details. There's no dcb in the list, only dcp is there. Which one you selected