• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak White vs League

srikant

TF Premier
Does White have considerably more rewards than League? League seems to be like 8 points - INR 1 - per INR 150 spend. White however seems to need a lot more spend before you get any of the "White Pass"es, and even they seem to be valid only at some specific merchants. And then, League's also available in RuPay.

D₹V

TF Prestige
Does White have considerably more rewards than League? League seems to be like 8 points - INR 1 - per INR 150 spend. White however seems to need a lot more spend before you get any of the "White Pass"es, and even they seem to be valid only at some specific merchants. And then, League's also available in RuPay.
Lm-ao, for Kotak League 1000 RP = 400 Kotak Points (40% of RP) = 100₹ (KP÷4).

So 1 RP = 0.1₹ for Kotak League, don't confuse.

It all depends on your spends. If you can spend more than 2 lakh, White is for you otherwise go for League Rupay.

There are other cards too, like Mojo Platinum (Rupay, Visa), Zen Signature (Visa)

srikant

TF Premier
It all depends on your spends. If you can spend more than 2 lakh, White is for you otherwise go for League Rupay.

There are other cards too, like Mojo Platinum (Rupay, Visa), Zen Signature (Visa)
Hmm, I might be spending 2L / year, but that'll be spread across multiple cards. This can change if something increases my income significantly, of course! Btw the thing is both White and League seem to be available LTF now -- and I'm just completing 3 months from my Urbane application, so I should be free to apply for one more card now. If I get White LTF, should I still go for it first? The League offer seems to be older -- so maybe it'll go away if I apply White and wait three more months...

srikant

TF Premier
I was in same quandary. I figured reward structure on both is generally useless.

Took League LTF because-
A. Rupay for UPI
B. LTF
C. Higher approval chances now that White LTF offer is patched
I already have an Urbane RuPay - I wonder if I could just "check" if White's LTF for me and if it isn't, picking up the League ... Don't want to risk getting blocked for another 3 months just to explore the possibility of White ...

On a lighter note, for a White card, I could perhaps change PNB Platinum to Select or get AU Lit 😅