• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KOTAK ROYALE LTF VS KOTAK WHITE LTF

TheOnlyAnkush

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Kotak White is the best because on that card you will get access to Priority Pass only.
But are you getting Kotak White as LTF? If Yes, please let me know how.
In my opinion Kotak Royal Signature is much better than Kotak White.
First of all both the Kotak cards are not good in terms of rewards.
However Kotak Royal Signature gives rewards on regular spends of rs. 150 and above wherever Kotak White gives rewards on reaching milestones only.
Only benefit with Kotak White card is Priority pass which also give complimentary access to international lounges only. So a person holding the Premium credit cards of other banks, will not be in actual need of priority pass from Kotak.
I never complete 2,00,000/- annual spend on kotak credit cards and Kotak white give first reward on first milestone of 2,00,000/- during one card anniversary year. If shopping will be less than 2,00,000/- then there will be no reward. On other side Kotak Royale give rewards on smaller spends too so every year I extract 500-1000/- reward value from Kotak Royale card with its minimum uses.
My personal opinion : those who are getting LTF upgrade / Paid upgrade to Kotak While, should not opt for it. It will be a kind of loss deal in my opinion.
Rest Sumanta Da and other card kings will advise.
Thank you.

TheOnlyAnkush

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Ankush Both the cards are good in their place. If we talk about Kotak Rewards System, then it is nothing special. If you also have cards from other banks and want to take Kotak card only for use in offers, then choose Kotak Royal. If your spending is more then you can go with Kotak White.
Bro if we leave the welcome benefits aside. Then even with 2 Lac spend Kotak Royale will give better reward value. Only plus point is priority pass and that too for International travellers

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Bank keeps on saying.

You must have seen, Technofino has 2 hdfc cards. Now does hdfc gives 2 card?
I am talking about in general, not via special consideration through RMs and other methods. Normal people (99.5% of them) don't get second cards in HDFC. No doubt there is the 0.5%, but that doesn't mean banks offer 2nd card as a norm. Hence, I asked.

As for Kotak, I was rejected on first card itself, despite card to card with HDFC having a good limit and low utilization, as well as 790+ cibil score.

vip3rc5

TF Premier
I currently hold the League Platinum Card LTF with 3.92 Lakh Limit. I have received upgrade offers to Zen Card, 6E Rewards XL and Kotak Royale Card but all of them were paid variants. Is it possible to upgrade to a LTF card? do I need to write a mail or something?

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I currently hold the League Platinum Card LTF with 3.92 Lakh Limit. I have received upgrade offers to Zen Card, 6E Rewards XL and Kotak Royale Card but all of them were paid variants. Is it possible to upgrade to a LTF card? do I need to write a mail or something?
Yes. You need to write them. Verbally they would not agree

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I RECENTLY GOT ltf upgrade offer from royale to white card..

white card is better than royale
because it comes with 4 free visits per yr international lounge plus white card looks neat

Bodhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I RECENTLY GOT ltf upgrade offer from royale to white card..

white card is better than royale
because it comes with 4 free visits per yr international lounge plus white card looks neat
On what basis did you receive an LTF offer for White card?
Which account do you hold? What was your approximate MAB, NRV, monthly credit card usage, etc.?
And around which date did you receive this offer, please?

Thank you @AshishR

Last edited: