• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Bank Credit Card Limit Enhancement

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Check your Kotak Bank credit card limit section for possible enhancement. I just got it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-02-21-58-17-904_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-02-21-58-17-904_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 237

akshayhs

TF Ace
Didn't got any notification, guess I won't be getting an enhancement since my limit has already been revised twice in last 6 months
Go to CC management in App. Even I didn't get any SMS or Email. I was in the app and clicked on manage credit limit. There they had a display I could raise limit but expiry was pointing to this month end. I opted in

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Go to CC management in App. Even I didn't get any SMS or Email. I was in the app and clicked on manage credit limit. There they had a display I could raise limit but expiry was pointing to this month end. I opted in
I too didn't get any notification. Today was my Kotak CC due date, so happened to visit credit card section. Clicked on limit manage option to check for any possible limit enhancement offer and then boom, I got the offer. Also offer expiry was same for me i.e, 28 Feb.

vip3rc5

TF Premier
I checked but sadly there's no offer to raise limit, I guess since my limit went from 80K to 5.7 lakhs in the span of 1.3 years they won't be offering me limit increase anytime soon

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Kotak soft check our credit reports every month and increasing the credit limit based on the existing credit limit reflecting in our CIBIL. Few of them not received the LE offer as this method following Kotak, anyway i appreciate this move....