• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak asking money for Credit Limit increase

zoro

TF Select
The strangest of things happened today, I got an offer limit increase for my Kotak credit card, but to have the limit increase I need to pay a fee of 99+GST, I mean just why.

I used to have league card in the past(now closed) I had got multiple credit increase never had to pay a single rupee, along with the devaluations just when everyone is thinking what else can go wrong, Kotak has found a new way to do it :)

prc1990

TF Ace
The strangest of things happened today, I got an offer limit increase for my Kotak credit card, but to have the limit increase I need to pay a fee of 99+GST, I mean just why.

I used to have league card in the past(now closed) I had got multiple credit increase never had to pay a single rupee, along with the devaluations just when everyone is thinking what else can go wrong, Kotak has found a new way to do it :)
Kotak is like this since their bachpan 🦁.

Rag

TF Buzz
this is a new height of banking fee and charges.. have increased CL multiple times from multiple credit card issuers in last decade , never heard fee for same.

equalizer

TF Premier
Dear Officer,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you that I must decline your offer of an increased credit limit on my credit card. The reason for this decision is the processing fee requirement associated with the offer.

I find the expectation of paying a processing fee for this service to be unreasonable. I do not believe that charging such fees is standard practice. Therefore, I kindly request to maintain my current credit limit without any changes.

Thank you for understanding my perspective on this matter.

Best regards.

Sent To - k.vora@kotak.com, p.balgi@kotak.com, ceo@kotak.com, k.vora@kotakbank.com, p.balgi@kotakbank.com, ceo@kotakbank.com

Thank you, ChatGPT

Last edited:

#aniket

TF Ace
Dear Officer,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you that I must decline the your offer of an increased credit limit on my credit card. The reason for this decision is the processing fee requirement associated with the offer.

I find the expectation of paying a processing fee for this service to be unreasonable. I do not believe that charging such fees is standard practice. Therefore, I kindly request to maintain my current credit limit without any changes.

Thank you for understanding my perspective on this matter.

Best regards.

Sent To - k.vora@kotak.com, p.balgi@kotak.com, ceo@kotak.com, k.vora@kotakbank.com, p.balgi@kotakbank.com, ceo@kotakbank.com

Thank you, ChatGPT
Remove "the" from second line.

voygers

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Used WhatsApp banking to increase limit. No fee charged. Did on 3 cards.
From today no new customer on cc for kotak. RBI hold on new cc and digital banking customers.

Riya

TF Ace

I also got the same message last month where limit would be enhanced for 99+gst...
Later I got an email that limit would be enhanced free of cost but on app it still showed charges, so I went with the enhancement and no charges were charged

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

its normal with kotak.. 99 is ok for LE.. if u get a decent increase..

ssnthegenius

TF Premier

Was about the make the thread. Just imagine how many cc holders will click on "SUBMIT" button without reading the charges haha

MJN

TF Premier
Dear Customer, As requested, Credit Limit on your Kotak Bank Credit Card ending xxxxx has been increased from Rs 250000 to Rs 312000 . Thank You.

No charge were charged - ITS PAID KOTAK IOCL