• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak credit limit enhancemnt rejected

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
U
Complaint for what? Enquiry is normal while reviewing a request. They haven't denied the application for a credit card. By your logic, a customer could request a limit increase every month and when the bank declines, he can complain to RBI. So no matter how high a limit is assigned, you can keep requesting more and then keep complaining?
U mean to say banks checks cibil score 2-3 times for a single application in the name of personal loan is correct.

sharma

TF Premier
Complaint for what? Enquiry is normal while reviewing a request. They haven't denied the application for a credit card. By your logic, a customer could request a limit increase every month and when the bank declines, he can complain to RBI. So no matter how high a limit is assigned, you can keep requesting more and then keep complaining?
Bro you are not even trying to understand.
Bank can do enquiry for every limit enhancement and new credit card, but not multiple.
That guy is saying bank has done 2 enquiries, so as per your logic bank can do multiple enquiries for limit enhancement??
😁😁🤧🤧

Last edited:

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
Some folks have tried raising a card closure request and the retention team would contact, they would say about card not being ltf or haven’t got an upgrade. And the retention team would do the needful I.e upgrade or ltf conversion.
You could try this same way if you won’t mind if they may actually close it (less chances for them to close without trying to give what you ask)
You can do same and state that I raised request for enhancement but it was rejected I cannot use the card to my best cause of the limit, and it was rejected but two enquiries were made. Clear one of the enquiry and try to get the enhancement reconsidered based on my income documents if needed.

If both enquires was made during a single request then they should delete one. However if u had sent a repeat request after first rejection they would do a second enquiry.

It may work, hopefully.