Kotak Bank Credit Card Limit Enhancement

Anil_Singh

Check your Kotak Bank credit card limit section for possible enhancement. I just got it.

• Screenshot_2023-02-02-21-58-17-904_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-02-21-58-17-904_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 237

RajBlr

Got Kotak LE today
Kotak always rocks for some fortunately and sucks for some unfortunately :)

I guess it is with all banks and all service providers as to how we get our service back and the perception changes on the same.

I have few friends who hates Airtel and prefer ACT broadband and 75% vice-versa.
Same in banking few of my friends hate HDFC,
few hates Citibank and now AXIS, they don't even want to venture into the Magnus 25K millstone though he is spending 1lac monthly. :confused:

At the end we like where we get what we want, Customer is the KING always :)

Kotak always rocks for some fortunately and sucks for some unfortunately :)

I guess it is with all banks and all service providers as to how we get our service back and the perception changes on the same.

I have few friends who hates Airtel and prefer ACT broadband and 75% vice-versa.
Same in banking few of my friends hate HDFC,
few hates Citibank and now AXIS, they don't even want to venture into the Magnus 25K millstone though he is spending 1lac monthly. :confused:

At the end we like where we get what we want, Customer is the KING always :)
Yeah
I feel Kotak has been quite generous with me , after offering a LE yesterday they made my FYF , LTF without any efforts from me

Just got a call that that as I am their valued customer they are converting my first year free card to LTF

mashreq

Yeah
I feel Kotak has been quite generous with me , after offering a LE yesterday they made my FYF , LTF without any efforts from me

Just got a call that that as I am their valued customer they are converting my first year free card to LTF
Without even asking from your end? That’s unheard of! I believe they’re getting aggressive to retain customers and also providing LE time to time to keep customers wanting to keep their cards. I guess they understand getting timely LE is exciting and makes customers happy.

RajBlr

Yeah

Way to go.

If you are at Optima level, then you can get a LTF Privy League Signature PAID version, which comes with a 4movie tickets(6400points after pandemic) every quarter ... you just need to swipe 1000 every month in that Quarter to meet the cretaria.

If ZEN doesn't get you that much rewards, and you use once in a while, you can try to go for the above.

But ensure you get the PAID one as LTF, which is what comes with this benefit in Optima a/c

Without even asking from your end? That’s unheard of! I believe they’re getting aggressive to retain customers and also providing LE time to time to keep customers wanting to keep their cards. I guess they understand getting timely LE is exciting and makes customers happy.
Yeah
Even without asking they are simply converting cards LTF is something really shocking
No bank does that .

Way to go.

If you are at Optima level, then you can get a LTF Privy League Signature PAID version, which comes with a 4movie tickets(6400points after pandemic) every quarter ... you just need to swipe 1000 every month in that Quarter to meet the cretaria.

If ZEN doesn't get you that much rewards, and you use once in a while, you can try to go for the above.

But ensure you get the PAID one as LTF, which is what comes with this benefit in Optima a/c
Yeah I will try
Since I received zen , I only did 4 transactions of 10rs recharge to get the PP and another 2 rs on cred to validate
In a year that’s about it only 42 rs transactions in card with limit 12 lakhs which they increased to 15 lakhs and eventually made it LTF
:D

Rahul92

Yeah I will try
Since I received zen , I only did 4 transactions of 10rs recharge to get the PP and another 2 rs on cred to validate
In a year that’s about it only 42 rs transactions in card with limit 12 lakhs which they increased to 15 lakhs and eventually made it LTF
:D
For me , it's been almost 2 years with zen signature and my limit still stays at mere 28 K.
I think it's time to break the deadlock. I'm going to cancel the kotak card as it was FYF only.