• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Kotak Bank Credit Card Limit Enhancement

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Check your Kotak Bank credit card limit section for possible enhancement. I just got it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-02-21-58-17-904_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-02-21-58-17-904_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 237

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Kotak soft check our credit reports every month and increasing the credit limit based on the existing credit limit reflecting in our CIBIL. Few of them not received the LE offer as this method following Kotak, anyway i appreciate this move....
I also thinks the same. Because I had 1.62 L credit limit of SBI card. Kotak offered me the same limit (after increasing).

mashreq

TF Buzz
I recieved a LE offer as well last week. They issued me a Zen Signature LTF based on my 811 account in Nov-22. Till date Made only a single spend on my card at the time of setup. At issuance i had a limit of 4.5L and now they’ve bumped it to 8.25L. I was quite surprised and happy at the same time when i saw the email and accepted it right away!

Wanted to know that Does Kotak give a LE quite often and is it always this generous?

Also How is the acceptance of Kotak Cards in terms of using it to apply for C2C for other cards? Asking As i would consider using it for this post completing a year.

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
I recieved a LE offer as well last week. They issued me a Zen Signature LTF based on my 811 account in Nov-22. Till date Made only a single spend on my card at the time of setup. At issuance i had a limit of 4.5L and now they’ve bumped it to 8.25L. I was quite surprised and happy at the same time when i saw the email and accepted it right away!

Wanted to know that Does Kotak give a LE quite often and is it always this generous?

Also How is the acceptance of Kotak Cards in terms of using it to apply for C2C for other cards? Asking As i would consider using it for this post completing a year.
How long you had your 811 account before you got preapproved credit card? Also how you managed your account? Balance, spend etc.

mashreq

TF Buzz
How long you had your 811 account before you got preapproved credit card? Also how you managed your account? Balance, spend etc.
I had opened my 811 account Mid September 2022 primarily to use the Kotak Virtual Debit card for any Online offers. I was specifically using it on EazyDiner as there were good offers back then giving 30% off on Kotak Debit Cards. Must’ve used it 4-5 times and practically that was the only amount i ever transferred into my 811 account for transacting. EazyDiner later reduced their offers so I haven’t been using the 811 account since December so might close it in the future.

In November i had recieved a call from the Kotak Credit Card Team and they said they would want to offer a card based on my account with them. I said i would only consider taking a card if its LTF as i knew there’s no decent Kotak Card and I only would be using it for Online offers so they offered me the Zen Signature Card LTF. As far as i recall there wasn’t any CIBIL hit too as i believe it was a pre approved offer from their end. Nonetheless i was happy when I recieved as the limit offered was higher than any card i owned at that point.

Coming Back to the present its been less than 3 months since i got my card and they’ve already given a 1.83X enhancement so no complaints xD

I had opened my 811 account Mid September 2022 primarily to use the Kotak Virtual Debit card for any Online offers. I was specifically using it on EazyDiner as there were good offers back then giving 30% off on Kotak Debit Cards. Must’ve used it 4-5 times and practically that was the only amount i ever transferred into my 811 account for transacting. EazyDiner later reduced their offers so I haven’t been using the 811 account since December so might close it in the future.

In November i had recieved a call from the Kotak Credit Card Team and they said they would want to offer a card based on my account with them. I said i would only consider taking a card if its LTF as i knew there’s no decent Kotak Card and I only would be using it for Online offers so they offered me the Zen Signature Card LTF. As far as i recall there wasn’t any CIBIL hit too as i believe it was a pre approved offer from their end. Nonetheless i was happy when I recieved as the limit offered was higher than any card i owned at that point.

Coming Back to the present its been less than 3 months since i got my card and they’ve already given a 1.83X enhancement so no complaints xD
Did you open account in sep 2021 or 2022...i.e you got cc offer after 2 months or 1 year?