• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

is yes first exclusive credit card really worth to have it ?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
yes first exclusive credit card is it worth to have in portfolio i have been upgraded from first to exclusive but i have never used my yes first card even a single time..Not sure if i can get any value from exclusive

Your thoughts @TechnoFino @Bigde @Gautham

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I do not have much idea about first exclusive. Heard that it used to be a good card but later on got devalued a lot. The only positive side I see with this card is unlimited international lounge access. It will come in handy if you travel internationally a lot.
Thank you :)

Pratikshah1994

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The card is not worth it as at many lounges in India it is not accepted and also add on card is not getting any domestic lounge access but unlimited international access through lounge key

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The card is not worth it as at many lounges in India it is not accepted and also add on card is not getting any domestic lounge access but unlimited international access through lounge key
card is 100% worth if your are getting LTF
its accepted in every lounge in india who accepts mastercard and visa (3 visists per quarter

mastercard gets priority pass, visa gets lounge key - which gives unlimited international lounge accesss for both primary and secondary

yesbank cards also gives offers on amazon and other online sites
currency markup is low as well 1.75%, how ever card reward rate is bad

card it definitely worth to take if given LTF for discount offers and lounges

Gkcards

TF Select
VIP Lounge
yes if getting LTF, and it still provides unlimited international lounge access for free. even with fees also its good if you are frequent traveller as fees is only 1K per year

iamvk

TF Premier
How to upgrade from Premia to First Preferred?? Eligibility?? Criteria??
You can't even request. Login to Yesbank app, go to credit card, view summary, then offers. If you have upgrade available, go ahead. Else no luck. Even I tried asking for upgrade over email and customer care. They just don't upgrade via these methods.

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
You can't even request. Login to Yesbank app, go to credit card, view summary, then offers. If you have upgrade available, go ahead. Else no luck. Even I tried asking for upgrade over email and customer care. They just don't upgrade via these methods.
I got my Card delivered it's LTF. You can visit the branch and place a request it will 99% approved