• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

is yes first exclusive credit card really worth to have it ?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
yes first exclusive credit card is it worth to have in portfolio i have been upgraded from first to exclusive but i have never used my yes first card even a single time..Not sure if i can get any value from exclusive

Your thoughts @TechnoFino @Bigde @Gautham

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
<Not sure> I got a call saying since i hold this card am eligible for zero savings account with yes bank with inital deposit of 10k
It's true I am holding this zero balance account for 2+ yrs but they have a condition and you have to select out of these. Like mine was auto payment of cc bill (min amt Or total amt) from saving acc. Also remember debit card + sms charges are charged for saving acc.

aswinsegu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
How to upgrade from Premia to First Preferred?? Eligibility?? Criteria??
I recently upgraded from Yes First Preferred LTF to Exclusive LTF, based on below process. You can email to yesfirstcc@yesbank.in based on eligibility criteria and supporting documents as below

If you wish to upgrade your existing Credit Card to another Card variant. Please note you need a Minimum Net Monthly Salary or ITR.
  • YES PROSPERITY EDGE – Minimum Net Salary of INR 45,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 5.40 Lacs and above.
  • YES PREMIA – Minimum Net Salary of INR 80,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 8 Lacs and above.
  • YES FIRST PREFERRED – Minimum Net Salary of INR 150,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 12 Lacs and above.
  • YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE – Minimum Net Salary of INR 3,00,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 20 Lacs and above.
If you fulfill the above criteria for upgrade, we request you to forward any of the following documents.
  1. Self-attested salary slip of last 2 months. (or)
  2. Income Tax Returns with computation sheet.

Pawan_KS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yes first exclusive credit card is it worth to have in portfolio i have been upgraded from first to exclusive but i have never used my yes first card even a single time..Not sure if i can get any value from exclusive

Your thoughts @TechnoFino @Bigde @Gautham
Very much worth it if u are getting if LTF as it has unlimited international lounge axis. As per recent update their priority pass is no more valid and to access international lounge you should use the credit card itself.

Last edited:

Pawan_KS

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently upgraded from Yes First Preferred LTF to Exclusive LTF, based on below process. You can email to yesfirstcc@yesbank.in based on eligibility criteria and supporting documents as below

If you wish to upgrade your existing Credit Card to another Card variant. Please note you need a Minimum Net Monthly Salary or ITR.
  • YES PROSPERITY EDGE – Minimum Net Salary of INR 45,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 5.40 Lacs and above.
  • YES PREMIA – Minimum Net Salary of INR 80,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 8 Lacs and above.
  • YES FIRST PREFERRED – Minimum Net Salary of INR 150,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 12 Lacs and above.
  • YES FIRST EXCLUSIVE – Minimum Net Salary of INR 3,00,000/- per month or Income Tax Return of INR 20 Lacs and above.
If you fulfill the above criteria for upgrade, we request you to forward any of the following documents.
I also had yes first preferred LTF for one year but didnt use it, even i didn't open its envelope just activated it using app. After one year i called yes bank customer care to close the card as i was not using it, she offered me to upgrade it to LTF exclusive first, so now i am holding it for last 10 months.

KLB@96

TF Premier

Bro I do not have any relationship with yes bank. My ITR is around 8 lacs , which card can I get for LTF ? Just want one Yes card to use in sale offer and add it to my collection. can you suggest ?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
Very much worth it if u are getting if LTF as it has unlimited international lounge axis. As per recent update their priority pass is no more valid and to access international lounge you should use the credit card itself.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They approved my Exclusive card without any documents- only VKYC happened.
Will this be LTF? if not, is there any way to make it?

I didn't want to apply but somehow conditions made me do it.