IndusInd Pioneer Heritage Metal Credit Card

magneto

I have opened a Pioneer Savings Account with IndusInd Bank in hopes of getting a Pioneer Heritage Metal Card LTF, but the RM says it is not possible for her to process a card request for zero/lesser joining fees. I told her I know a couple of people who have received this card with no joining and annual fees by taking approval, she said it is possible but need to contact the RM of that person so that she can follow the same procedure. If anyone who has recently received this card with discounted or zero joining fees recently please guide me how to approach my RM 🙏🏻

Tesh77

Same , i tired alot for metal card at lft or at discounted price but Rm says not possible if anyone got lft metal card plz share your viewsand dm me plz

I have opened a Pioneer Savings Account with IndusInd Bank in hopes of getting a Pioneer Heritage Metal Card LTF, but the RM says it is not possible for her to process a card request for zero/lesser joining fees. I told her I know a couple of people who have received this card with no joining and annual fees by taking approval, she said it is possible but need to contact the RM of that person so that she can follow the same procedure. If anyone who has recently received this card with discounted or zero joining fees recently please guide me how to approach my RM 🙏🏻
build a nrv and then try

We can able to offer your pioneer heritage metal card with discounted joining fee of 90k which will be reversal through 1 lac worth of vochers .

viru5678

We can able to offer your pioneer heritage metal card with discounted joining fee of 90k which will be reversal through 1 lac worth of vochers .
This is very worth if anything except Luxe vouchers are offered. I have fallen into this trap and believe me Luxe vouchers are most pathetic vouchers on this planet. Be careful. My Indusind RM in Pune literally looted me.