• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺
Linking is not possible on day 0. Once you activate debit card, wait for 24 hours and then link the other account.

• Now activate debit card by calling 1860 or the 022 number. If you face issue, use net banking
  • Go to net banking and register new bank account. If not activated debit, do it now. Decline to setup mobile banking. We don’t want to create two IDs if you have setup for credit card.
  • Now you will have 2 net banking IDs (one you created for bank and the other was system generated which you can ignore )and 1 mobile banking ID (for credit card)
  • Wait for 24 hours and then go to your mobile banking with credit card and link bank account. If this fails, go to the net banking for bank and link credit card.
  • Linking will be done in 6 hours.
  • Wait for 2 days and confirm through email for zero balance. Then take your money.

Last edited:

hellobois

TF Ace
Linking is not possible on day 0. Once you activate debit card, wait for 24 hours and then link the other account.

• Now activate debit card by calling 1860 or the 022 number. If you face issue, use net banking
  • Go to net banking and register new bank account. If not activated debit, do it now. Decline to setup mobile banking. We don’t want to create two IDs if you have setup for credit card.
  • Now you will have 2 net banking IDs (one you created for bank and the other was system generated which you can ignore )and 1 mobile banking ID (for credit card)
  • Wait for 24 hours and then go to your mobile banking with credit card and link bank account. If this fails, go to the net banking for bank and link credit card.
  • Linking will be done in 6 hours.
  • Wait for 2 days and confirm through email for zero balance. Then take your money.
I called the cc team and they told me that it someone is holding cc before select savings account then it is not possible to link both products, They took a request to delete the cc login id and it will be deleted in 24 working hrs. after that I have to login to mobile banking with the savings account login id (which I created yesterday via net banking) and then I have to link legend CC with Select savings account. The CC person was very skilled in this task, as if she was hired to link legend cc with select account.. :) lets hope everything gets settled easily and I can get my 50k.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I called the cc team and they told me that it someone is holding cc before select savings account then it is not possible to link both products, They took a request to delete the cc login id and it will be deleted in 24 working hrs. after that I have to login to mobile banking with the savings account login id (which I created yesterday via net banking) and then I have to link legend CC with Select savings account. The CC person was very skilled in this task, as if she was hired to link legend cc with select account.. :) lets hope everything gets settled easily and I can get my 50k.
Something new
Let’s learn!

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had Legend cc before I opened select account. She is wrong. I have linked it without issue after 24 hours. I got error for first day. If you follow above process I mentioned, it will work and be linked although one has to wait for a day.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I had Legend cc before I opened select account. She is wrong. I have linked it without issue after 24 hours. I got error for first day. If you follow above process I mentioned, it will work and be linked although one has to wait for a day.
Proper Account Activation in Core Banking System(CBS) sometime takes time but we want to withdraw funds instantly after Account Opening.

When I had Opened Select Account, in offline Mode my Account was in debit freeze for 02 days since KYC was not updated in CBS. Even after Linking Legend with Select, I was not able to withdraw the funds. So sometime wait Patiently to save time

How fast details are updated in CBS, it depends Bank to Bank and Server Connectivity in Respective Branch

Last edited:

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Proper Account Activation in Core Banking System(CBS) sometime takes time but we want to withdraw funds instantly after Account Opening.

When I had Opened Select Account, in offline Mode my Account was in debit freeze for 02 days since KYC was not updated in CBS. Even after Linking Legend with Select, I was not able to withdraw the funds. So sometime wait Patiently to save time

How fast details are updated in CBS, it depends Bank to Bank and Server Connectivity in Respective Branch
Looks like debit freeze is a common issue for new accounts and re-kyc customers. We have to be proactive to do re-kyc.
Branch missed to clearly submit my signature and hence my account went in to debit freeze. Having RM assigned helps us at least understand why something does not work.

vivzz

TF Buzz
thanks buddy....was just thinking of doing the same and u confirmed it before 👍...raised the delinking request for the same

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Book my show B1G1, swiggy and big basket discount - upto 20% and other basic discounts, airport lounge access 2 per quarter
Just to confirm, in select account we get select debit card, for which reward rate is .93%
Is that correct?
I am confused as there are many varients of select debit card in indusind, so the debit card we get with select ac is correct one or not ?

hellobois

TF Ace
Just to confirm, in select account we get lessselect debit card, for which reward rate is .93%
Is that correct?
I am confused as there are many varients of select debit card in indusind, so the debit card we get with select ac is correct one or not ?
This is the maximum reward rate. Don't get confused. If you spend less you will get even less. Read the thread for more details

deep@vie

TF Legend
Please help 🥺
0 MAB for Legend holders?