• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

Chiku

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I paid 50K via online (through Debit card) when opening Savings acccount online, VKYC is also done. Now I see "EBTE0001: We are unable to process your request online. Kindly contact nearest Branch or call 020-26343201/ 020-69019000 for further assistance." error when I tried to resume application.

I paid 50K via online (through Debit card) when opening Savings acccount online, VKYC is also done. Now I see "EBTE0001: We are unable to process your request online. Kindly contact nearest Branch or call 020-26343201/ 020-69019000 for further assistance." error when I tried to resume application.
Hey, did your issue get resolved? I am facing the same issue. My 50K transaction was successful but I am also getting the same error.

Were you able to resolve? Please help!

MonsterZero

TF Buzz
Service of IndusInd bank is just pathetic. I had a salary account with them which I do not use for like 9-10 years. Now they won't let me create a Delite account and when I visited the branch, they told me the best they can do is reactivate the account and I will have to maintain 10k. So, I decided to create a Delite account for my mother as I need that World Delite debit card for 20% cashback on BigBasket and free movie tickets. I paid 500 rupees initial deposit and created the account and it went through without VKYC. I tried to complete the VKYC but their agents keep coming and disconnecting the call every time. So, I went to the branch yesterday and submitted the documents and and the bank people kept nagging me to get a different account. Although she said I will get a message when the KYC is done but I don't know if it will ever happen and how long will that take. Also, I applied for their debit card which is supposed to cost 2500+18% GST but they did not charge me anything and dispatched the physical card and the virtual card is showing on their Indus mobile app. But when I try to modify the card limits, it keep failing without any explanation. My debit card request is also getting rejected with no explanation. I do not know what exactly is going on. I have never been so clueless in my whole life.