• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind bank SELECT Savings account.. 🤔

Piyush Yadav

TF Buzz
Hello 👋...
Can anyone tell me that in Indusind bank SELECT Savings account...
I received welcome kit with debit card only there is no cheque book.... Any idea about that

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello 👋... Can anyone tell me that in Indusind bank SELECT Savings account... I received welcome kit with debit card only there is no cheque book.... Any idea about that
Hello 👋... Can anyone tell me that in Indusind bank SELECT Savings account... I received welcome kit with debit card only there is no cheque book.... Any idea about that

Hello 👋...
Can anyone tell me that in Indusind bank SELECT Savings account...
I received welcome kit with debit card only there is no cheque book.... Any idea about that
While dealing with Indusind ,remember Patience is a virtue CHeque will be sent in sometime.Everything will happen at its own pace. Keep Smiling.

Welcome TF family

sjmajumder

TF Ace
For my Exclusive account I received a mail stating cheque book dispatched and an AWB number without a courier name. When I didn't get it in 7 days I complained and they sent a fresh cheque book by Blue Dart and I received that within 48 hours. The previous one was never received.

Btw, who uses cheque anyways? I closed my IDFC account after 15 months. Not a single cheque leaf used.
IndusInd Exclusive opened 6 months back again not a single cheque leaf used.
The only place I use cheques is when I make a health insurance claim, they need a cancelled cheque to process the claim. I use Kotak for that...used about 10 cheques in last 15 years, one of which was given to IndusInd while opening the first family account grouped with my Exclusive account :D

Last edited: