• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Exclusive Account - Doorstep Banking Experience

sjmajumder

TF Ace
First experience with IndusInd Doorstep Banking

Requested for cash pickup on 17-Apr 11 am. As per TAT given on website it should have been picked up same day but since 17-Apr was a bank holiday it should have been picked up on 18-Apr.

I was not aware that 17-Apr was a bank holiday so called up again on 18-Apr and was assured it will be picked up on 18-Apr. Nothing happened.
So 19-Apr I called up again and same assurance and again nothing happened. So again on 20-Apr I called up and I was told it is already escalated and should be picked up ASAP. I asked the executive to register a complaint demanding compensation of 10K for service lapse and harassment and also mention that if not paid I will complaint to RBI ombudsman and ask for 50K compensation. He did take the complaint and gave me a complaint number. In spite of that the cash wasn't picked up on 20-Apr either. Today is the 4th working day after I placed the request but still no update on the request.

Prior to this I had requested doorstep banking only once with Kotak for a DD delivery. TAT was T+1 but surprisingly I got the DD same day. IndusInd has a long way to go.

Update:
23/4 - Finally cash picked up today (23/4)
24/4 - Amount credited to account on 24/4
24/4 - Received call from complaints department for closing complaint. Refused to close and asked for 10K compensation.
25/4 - Sent mail to exclusive@indusind.com and boiblkol@indusind.com demanding the compensation. This is to create ground for RBI ombudsman complaint.

Last edited:

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Status Update:

Cash finally picked up by CMS on 23rd, credited to account on 24th. Got a call from IndusInd Bank's complaint department within 1 hour of cash credit. The person said your complaint is resolved now can I close the complain? :D :D :D I told him no. The cash was picked up after 3 follow ups and 5 days delay. Once you pay the compensation I demanded you can close the complaint. He said ok sir, I will check and revert back. No revert as of yet.

Akshay Ajmera

TF Select
First experience with IndusInd Doorstep Banking

Requested for cash pickup on 17-Apr 11 am. As per TAT given on website it should have been picked up same day but since 17-Apr was a bank holiday it should have been picked up on 18-Apr.

I was not aware that 17-Apr was a bank holiday so called up again on 18-Apr and was assured it will be picked up on 18-Apr. Nothing happened.
So 19-Apr I called up again and same assurance and again nothing happened. So again on 20-Apr I called up and I was told it is already escalated and should be picked up ASAP. I asked the executive to register a complaint demanding compensation of 10K for service lapse and harassment and also mention that if not paid I will complaint to RBI ombudsman and ask for 50K compensation. He did take the complaint and gave me a complaint number. In spite of that the cash wasn't picked up on 20-Apr either. Today is the 4th working day after I placed the request but still no update on the request.

Prior to this I had requested doorstep banking only once with Kotak for a DD delivery. TAT was T+1 but surprisingly I got the DD same day. IndusInd has a long way to go.

Update:
Finally cash picked up today (23/4).
I agree
Even I have indusind exclusive, but I do feel that IndusInd bank employee don't work effectively. Sometimes I do feel that they don't know about their own bank.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Status Update:

Cash finally picked up by CMS on 23rd, credited to account on 24th. Got a call from IndusInd Bank's complaint department within 1 hour of cash credit. The person said your complaint is resolved now can I close the complain? :D :D :D I told him no. The cash was picked up after 3 follow ups and 5 days delay. Once you pay the compensation I demanded you can close the complaint. He said ok sir, I will check and revert back. No revert as of yet.
Did you raise that to RBI?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bro rm ka na hona hi aacha hai. Vo bas sip and insurance hi chipkate rehhte hai. Mai honestly apne rm s pareshan hu
I was actually trying to upgrade my legend to pinnacle on the basis of TRV
My plan was to threaten them to shift my assets elsewhere to get that upgrade
But I couldn’t find anyone to threat when I discovered there was no RM assigned to my account 😂😂😂

Being frustrated I closed Legend card 😂😂😂

KGSIPO

TF Buzz
For cash pickup, how to identify the bank employee and give the cash to them. I see many private bank staffs are very young with a different hairstyle and very casual approach. How to believe.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I was actually trying to upgrade my legend to pinnacle on the basis of TRV
My plan was to threaten them to shift my assets elsewhere to get that upgrade
But I couldn’t find anyone to threat when I discovered there was no RM assigned to my account 😂😂😂

Being frustrated I closed Legend card 😂😂😂
You should have kept using the card. You would have got offer from bank itself to upgrade.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You should have kept using the card. You would have got offer from bank itself to upgrade.
I used to use that once upon a time
But then this SBI CB has come into my life 😂😂😂

And for online purchase, I prefer au zenith or IDFC wealth or yes marquee nowadays

Legend card is very less rewarding specially on the weekdays

Akshay Ajmera

TF Select
Then I think I’ve taken a very good decision
I would rather spend that amount of money in SBI cb or yes marquee which are way more rewarding
Bro is card ko mai sirf payzapp p hi use karta hu because vhaa iska reward baaki s better hai.
Mujhe nps m amount daalna hota hai ya insurance payment, utility payment, rent payment
I add money in payzapp and pay using this card.
Iske liye yes bank and sbi bekaar hai