• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Exclusive Account - Doorstep Banking Experience

sjmajumder

TF Ace
First experience with IndusInd Doorstep Banking

Requested for cash pickup on 17-Apr 11 am. As per TAT given on website it should have been picked up same day but since 17-Apr was a bank holiday it should have been picked up on 18-Apr.

I was not aware that 17-Apr was a bank holiday so called up again on 18-Apr and was assured it will be picked up on 18-Apr. Nothing happened.
So 19-Apr I called up again and same assurance and again nothing happened. So again on 20-Apr I called up and I was told it is already escalated and should be picked up ASAP. I asked the executive to register a complaint demanding compensation of 10K for service lapse and harassment and also mention that if not paid I will complaint to RBI ombudsman and ask for 50K compensation. He did take the complaint and gave me a complaint number. In spite of that the cash wasn't picked up on 20-Apr either. Today is the 4th working day after I placed the request but still no update on the request.

Prior to this I had requested doorstep banking only once with Kotak for a DD delivery. TAT was T+1 but surprisingly I got the DD same day. IndusInd has a long way to go.

Update:
23/4 - Finally cash picked up today (23/4)
24/4 - Amount credited to account on 24/4
24/4 - Received call from complaints department for closing complaint. Refused to close and asked for 10K compensation.
25/4 - Sent mail to exclusive@indusind.com and boiblkol@indusind.com demanding the compensation. This is to create ground for RBI ombudsman complaint.

Last edited:

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Status Update:

Cash finally picked up by CMS on 23rd, credited to account on 24th. Got a call from IndusInd Bank's complaint department within 1 hour of cash credit. The person said your complaint is resolved now can I close the complain? :D :D :D I told him no. The cash was picked up after 3 follow ups and 5 days delay. Once you pay the compensation I demanded you can close the complaint. He said ok sir, I will check and revert back. No revert as of yet.

First experience with IndusInd Doorstep Banking

Requested for cash pickup on 17-Apr 11 am. As per TAT given on website it should have been picked up same day but since 17-Apr was a bank holiday it should have been picked up on 18-Apr.

I was not aware that 17-Apr was a bank holiday so called up again on 18-Apr and was assured it will be picked up on 18-Apr. Nothing happened.
So 19-Apr I called up again and same assurance and again nothing happened. So again on 20-Apr I called up and I was told it is already escalated and should be picked up ASAP. I asked the executive to register a complaint demanding compensation of 10K for service lapse and harassment and also mention that if not paid I will complaint to RBI ombudsman and ask for 50K compensation. He did take the complaint and gave me a complaint number. In spite of that the cash wasn't picked up on 20-Apr either. Today is the 4th working day after I placed the request but still no update on the request.

Prior to this I had requested doorstep banking only once with Kotak for a DD delivery. TAT was T+1 but surprisingly I got the DD same day. IndusInd has a long way to go.

Update:
Finally cash picked up today (23/4).
I agree
Even I have indusind exclusive, but I do feel that IndusInd bank employee don't work effectively. Sometimes I do feel that they don't know about their own bank.