• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

adit

TF Buzz
If your Legend Credit Card and Select savings account are linked and reflecting under the same Net banking ID, you have got nothing to worry about. Your account is effectively Zero MAB. In the past, I have also received similar messages.
what you mean by "CC and select saavings account" linked? under my net banking, i can see both my savings account and legend CC. does it mean both are linked?

adit

TF Buzz
It's been three weeks and I still did not receive the welcome kit with Select debit card. RM is not picking up the phone and customer service is not having any details about it. When I visit the branch they said request for welcome kit is in process and it will be delivered to your communication address in 3 days but there is no tracking ID or service request about it. Never seen such pathetic service experience from any bank.
The same happended to me as i opened a/c on 16 March and received welcome kit on 4 April. Branch person told that it got delayed due to soome technical issue in backend. I think they are very slow in backend

Chitra007

TF Select
Update: I received the Select welcome kit last week with MC world debit card after they removed the debit freeze on my account. I linked my Legend credit card on net banking and after a few hours it is showing there along with my two savings accounts. Now I need a confirmation whether my Select savings account is zero MAB or not.

raghu.rokda

TF Ace
Update: I received the Select welcome kit last week with MC world debit card after they removed the debit freeze on my account. I linked my Legend credit card on net banking and after a few hours it is showing there along with my two savings accounts. Now I need a confirmation whether my Select savings account is zero MAB or not.
Congratulations 🥂

Welcome to the Indus hell 😂

Strange

TF Legend
Email select@indusind.com to get confirmation. They will reply in a week.

Chitra007

TF Select
So existing customer can open new account as select? Branch people was telling me you can't open two accounts in indusind. what's the matter
IndusInd allows two savings accounts, I saw many people having them. Go to a different branch if one branch is denying, otherwise open an account online.