• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind BA avios - No avios received for Tax Payment

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently got Indusind BA Avios CC and paid advance income tax - got the statement 2 days back and not given any avios for this. In terms and conditions, there is no mention of Govt transactions not earning Avios.

Though it is not a great CC, I got it mainly to pay taxes and get milestone benefits. I was under the impression that Indusind CC gives reward points for Govt transactions. Is it not the case? Thanks.

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I contacted Indusind today and they informed me that avios will be credited for other transactions, 10 days or so after the statement generation.
I almost gave up contacting them - multiple attempts - bad line, issues with IVR and long wait - not good for their premium CC.

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Does anyone else have this card?

I emailed them about 5 days ago - not received any response till now.

Have received avios for the joining fee and so will keep it till next renewal.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does anyone else have this card?

I emailed them about 5 days ago - not received any response till now.

Have received avios for the joining fee and so will keep it till next renewal.
How many days did they take to credit the welcome benefit of 50k Avios?
Also, after how many days did they charge the joining fee post activation?

Hey @drmsiva I have not received any Avios for my statement generated on 16th Nov. again today 16th Dec new statement generated.
both had old Utility payment ( electricity)
Did you received avios for any speands at all. Their Site clearly says 1 avios for every 200 RS. For " All other Payments"

What is your status since last month?

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hey @drmsiva I have not received any Avios for my statement generated on 16th Nov. again today 16th Dec new statement generated.
both had old Utility payment ( electricity)
Did you received avios for any speands at all. Their Site clearly says 1 avios for every 200 RS. For " All other Payments"

What is your status since last month?
I received Avios for other transactions - none for the tax payment. I hardly use the card now after noticing this.

drmsiva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is 1 avios = 1 rs or what?
If it's 1 rs then idfc wealth or select gives better return for tax payments.
With milestone benefits, the rewards would be much higher with Indusind - I was not expecting them not to give points for Tax payments as it is not in their terms and conditions. I applied and got IDFC select and am paying tax using iDFC select only now after the experience with Indusind.

I had raised a complaint for not receiving avios for utilities, and they had escalated it to escalation team. Today received a call saying they have manually credited points for utilities to my Avios. (this was for Nov Statement) Now i have raised a new complaint for not receiving points for Dec Statement and they have promised to sort this out in 2 working days.
So some light at end of the tunnel.