• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus account upgrade from Grande to Pioneer

Rahuldiwan

TF Buzz
Hi

I am holding Indus Grande account for last few weeks and maintaining 10L, means I am eligible for Pioneer as well. I sent an email to my Branch manager and DBM reverted that I need to wait 3 months for upgradation to happen. Could someone please advise what should be done to avoid 3 months waiting period. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3747~2.PNG
    IMG_3747~2.PNG
    129 KB · Views: 68

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi

I am holding Indus Grande account for last few weeks and maintaining 10L, means I am eligible for Pioneer as well. I sent an email to my Branch manager and DBM reverted that I need to wait 3 months for upgradation to happen. Could someone please advise what should be done to avoid 3 months waiting period. Thanks
Pioneer team is different than the usual Indus team.
For quicker resolution, better contact any Pioneer branch, they will upgrade the account within mins.

Rahuldiwan

TF Buzz
Pioneer team is different than the usual Indus team.
For quicker resolution, better contact any Pioneer branch, they will upgrade the account within mins.
Thanks, but I visited Pioneer branch already and they told me that Poineer is affluent banking and grande is different.
They can open Joint account with 10L cheque and account number won't be current mobile number. And I can add grande account to it. But I want my grande to be upgraded. Not sure what to do

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks, but I visited Pioneer branch already and they told me that Poineer is affluent banking and grande is different.
They can open Joint account with 10L cheque and account number won't be current mobile number. And I can add grande account to it. But I want my grande to be upgraded. Not sure what to do
Then next to impossible if the branch can't do it. then no can do.
But still try escalating it everywhere. try nodal and then PNO.

EDIT:
You can also try reaching the PIONEER team on 1860 267 7777/ +91 22 4220 7777 or email at pioneer@indusind.com

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
It's true. You can open pioneer account than add grande and close pioneer or you can keep both account. Remove joint holder once account is opened.

Indus also have t/c that if you close your grande you will have to wait for 3 months to open savings account again in indus

Rahuldiwan

TF Buzz
It's true. You can open pioneer account than add grande and close pioneer or you can keep both account. Remove joint holder once account is opened.

Indus also have t/c that if you close your grande you will have to wait for 3 months to open savings account again in indus
Thanks, you mean to say - I should continue with Grande. Open another pioneer joint account with 10L cheque (me and wife) then add grande to pioneer. And close both joint accounts? Sorry, I only have individual account so not sure how joint account works

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Thanks, you mean to say - I should continue with Grande. Open another pioneer joint account with 10L cheque (me and wife) then add grande to pioneer. And close both joint accounts? Sorry, I only have individual account so not sure how joint account works
Yes open joint account with wife. Add grande and upgrade it to pioneer. Than close joint pioneer account or you can remove your wife as joint holder.
Both account will be individual than.

Rahuldiwan

TF Buzz
Yes open joint account with wife. Add grande and upgrade it to pioneer. Than close joint pioneer account or you can remove your wife as joint holder.
Both account will be individual than

Sorry but need some more information -
I have individual exclusive saving account (zero mab / linked with ltf Pinnacle)
Wife has Grande maintaining 10L (upgraded from exclusive/ received pinnacle ltf already)
Now she should visit Pioneer branch along with me, open Joint account by giving them 10L indus cheque, they will open 2 new account for me and wife. Which will be totally different than exclusive and grande what we have already.
Once joint account is opened, then I can ask them to add grande to Poineer? And once grande to Poineer is done, I can close the joint account? Did I understand it correctly?

Also, I have exclusive zero mab with pinnacle, does it make sense to add mine also to Poineer? We won't be maintaining 10L for longer period so sooner or later mine both accounts will be downgraded to Exclusive and will remain zero mab as both has pinnacle cc.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Sorry but need some more information -
I have individual exclusive saving account (zero mab / linked with ltf Pinnacle)
Wife has Grande maintaining 10L (upgraded from exclusive/ received pinnacle ltf already)
Now she should visit Pioneer branch along with me, open Joint account by giving them 10L indus cheque, they will open 2 new account for me and wife. Which will be totally different than exclusive and grande what we have already.
Once joint account is opened, then I can ask them to add grande to Poineer? And once grande to Poineer is done, I can close the joint account? Did I understand it correctly?

Also, I have exclusive zero mab with pinnacle, does it make sense to add mine also to Poineer? We won't be maintaining 10L for longer period so sooner or later mine both accounts will be downgraded to Exclusive and will remain zero mab as both has pinnacle cc.
Joint account is 1 single account with multiple account holders
So they'll open only 1 account.
They won't accept indus cheque you will have to provide another bank cheque

Just add grande to upgrade it to pioneer. Leave exclusive it will stay 0 mab
Pioneer doesn't downgrade

Just talk with RM beforehand tell that you will withdraw funds after few days.
When you're finished
You'll have 1 exclusive Acc 0 mab with your pinnacle and 1 pioneer account
Your wife's grande will become pioneer.

Rahuldiwan

TF Buzz
Joint account is 1 single account with multiple account holders
So they'll open only 1 account.
They won't accept indus cheque you will have to provide another bank cheque

Just add grande to upgrade it to pioneer. Leave exclusive it will stay 0 mab
Pioneer doesn't downgrade

Just talk with RM beforehand tell that you will withdraw funds after few days.
When you're finished
You'll have 1 exclusive Acc 0 mab with your pinnacle and 1 pioneer account
Your wife's grande will become pioneer.
Thanks, when I visited Pioneer branch last time, she told me I can give Indus cheque but in that case account number won't be my mobile number starting with 15 and phone number and it will he any random account number. I can opt for any random account number as anyway I will be closing this joint account upgradation.
On the other hand I was thinking to wait for 3 months, instead of going through all this lengthy process. What do you suggest?

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Thanks, when I visited Pioneer branch last time, she told me I can give Indus cheque but in that case account number won't be my mobile number starting with 15 and phone number and it will he any random account number. I can opt for any random account number as anyway I will be closing this joint account upgradation.
On the other hand I was thinking to wait for 3 months, instead of going through all this lengthy process. What do you suggest?
Indusind is pathetic bank. Pioneer is just of name.
If you want pioneer than open another account.

Their mobile banking and net banking is crashing or showing error 90% time.

Pathetic customer care. No dedicated customer care for pioneer they make you wait 10 minute or more
Rarely they pick call within 5 minutes.

Basic SR takes 15 days to resolve
99% branches and employees are full of shit.
They don't help you for anything
, full of ego
0 knowledge and arrogant behaviour.

Pathetic customer care. No dedicated customer care for pioneer they make you wait 10 minute or more

, full of ego
Hi, Joint pioneer account opened with 10L cheque, grande also upgraded to Pioneer..

I have received Visa Infinite normal card, no metal

Can I get Metal one? Also can I also get master card varient also?

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
Hi, Joint pioneer account opened with 10L cheque, grande also upgraded to Pioneer..

I have received Visa Infinite normal card, no metal

Can I get Metal one? Also can I also get master card varient also?
Yes you only get normal card. For metal card you have make new request from branch. Ask your rm who opened your account.

Pioneer debit card is visa infinite only. No mastercard varient.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

, full of ego
It seems IndusInd got full package!!