• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Grandé Savings Account - Discussion

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
D-Indus-Grande.jpg

Official Link: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/accounts/saving-account/indus-grande.html
Brochure & SOB Attached

Key Features:
- Free Locker
- Free Pinnacle Credit Card
- Free Signature Debit Card*
- Free Grande Debit Card
- Paid Pioneer Debit Card

Additional Benefits:
- Family Banking to 8 add-on accounts
- Special Interest rates on loan
- Dedicated RM & SM
- Bookmyshow 1+1 Offer for 1000Rs (Only Card that gives 1000Rs discount on non-movie tickets)

Surrogate Option:
- Average Balance 5 lac
OR
- Life insurance 2 lac
- General Insurance 50k
- Salary 2.5 lac
- Personal Loan 15 lac
- Home Loan 1.5 cr

Please add your inputs, i will update this thread accordingly.
BM convinced me to upgrade to this account instead of Exclusive, so have opened this account yesterday. I will post unboxing and welcome kit photos once i receive it.
Update: Attached Welcome Kit Photos. Nothing fancy. Just normal plastic debit card along with some documentation received.
Update: Customer Care has denied Free Signature Debit Card. I will still try from BM / RM. Hence i am opening Exclusive Accounts for family members and after getting Signature DC i will link them to Grande and then apply for PInnacle CC.

Tip : If you have higher variant account like Pioneer /Grande then you wont get Signature DC for free! For that you have to open/upgrade to signature account first >> Get free Signature DC / Exclusive World DC >> Upgrade a/c to Grande >> Get free Grande DC / Free Pinnacle CC >> Upgrade to Pioneer >> Get free Pioneer DC. And finally you will have all DC for free.

UPDATE:
1. If you are existing CC holder of Indus then you need to have floor limit for Pinnacle as it will be applied in split limit. (3 lac before split)
2. If you have 2 Indus CC then it becomes more complicated as 3rd can be applied in offline mode only on split limit basis and there is no option to get Pinnacle free in offline application.
3. Workaround is to apply for any free card in split limit basis offline through agent / branch and then upgrade it online using Grande Scheme Code to Pinnacle.

Attachments

• Indus-Grande-Brochure.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • SOC_Grande.pdf
    531.6 KB · Views: 49
  • indus1.jpg
    indus1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 224
  • indus2.jpg
    indus2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 242
  • indus3.jpg
    indus3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 246
  • indus4.jpg
    indus4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 237
Last edited:

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
D-Indus-Grande.jpg

Official Link: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/accounts/saving-account/indus-grande.html
Brochure & SOB Attached

Key Features:
- Free Locker
- Free Pinnacle Credit Card
- Free Signature Debit Card
- Free Grande Debit Card
- Paid Pioneer Debit Card

Additional Benefits:
- Family Banking to 8 add-on accounts
- Special Interest rates on loan
- Dedicated RM & SM
- Bookmyshow 1+1 Offer for 1000Rs

Surrogate Option:
- Average Balance 5 lac
OR
- Life insurance 2 lac
- General Insurance 50k
- Salary 2.5 lac
- Personal Loan 15 lac
- Home Loan 1.5 cr

Please add your inputs, i will update this thread accordingly.
BM convinced me to upgrade to this account instead of Exclusive, so have opened this account yesterday.
Now with same Avg Balance, ask ur BM for Pioneer Account - negotiate hard and they will upgrade.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Premium banking maybe, also which can offer premium debit/credit cards offering discounts on movies, travels etc.

I have HDFC Imperia/ICICI wealth both are useless. 😋😋
You still haven't shared your perspective on what premium banking means to you! 😁

Anyway, IndusInd's entire portfolio doesn't seem to be useful at all. 🤭 Most of their premium or super premium cards come across as lifestyle cards. The mid-tier cards don't appear worthy of discussion, except for the Legend and Pinnacle Cards, which can help in effectively reducing the Select and Exclusive accounts' MAB requirement to zero. Both of these accounts offer premium debit cards, and the best part is that you can earn up to 0.93% cashback on credit card bill payments.

H2O

TF Premier
You still haven't shared your perspective on what premium banking means to you! 😁

Anyway, IndusInd's entire portfolio doesn't seem to be useful at all. 🤭 Most of their premium or super premium cards come across as lifestyle cards. The mid-tier cards don't appear worthy of discussion, except for the Legend and Pinnacle Cards, which can help in effectively reducing the Select and Exclusive accounts' MAB requirement to zero. Both of these accounts offer premium debit cards, and the best part is that you can earn up to 0.93% cashback on credit card bill payments.
Ah Okay, premium banking considering the quick resolution on queries and complaints must be there. I am also waiting for axis Burgandy offer which might give magnus LTF starting September, lets see.