• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Grandé Savings Account - Discussion

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
D-Indus-Grande.jpg

Official Link: https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/accounts/saving-account/indus-grande.html
Brochure & SOB Attached

Key Features:
- Free Locker
- Free Pinnacle Credit Card
- Free Signature Debit Card*
- Free Grande Debit Card
- Paid Pioneer Debit Card

Additional Benefits:
- Family Banking to 8 add-on accounts
- Special Interest rates on loan
- Dedicated RM & SM
- Bookmyshow 1+1 Offer for 1000Rs (Only Card that gives 1000Rs discount on non-movie tickets)

Surrogate Option:
- Average Balance 5 lac
OR
- Life insurance 2 lac
- General Insurance 50k
- Salary 2.5 lac
- Personal Loan 15 lac
- Home Loan 1.5 cr

Please add your inputs, i will update this thread accordingly.
BM convinced me to upgrade to this account instead of Exclusive, so have opened this account yesterday. I will post unboxing and welcome kit photos once i receive it.
Update: Attached Welcome Kit Photos. Nothing fancy. Just normal plastic debit card along with some documentation received.
Update: Customer Care has denied Free Signature Debit Card. I will still try from BM / RM. Hence i am opening Exclusive Accounts for family members and after getting Signature DC i will link them to Grande and then apply for PInnacle CC.

Tip : If you have higher variant account like Pioneer /Grande then you wont get Signature DC for free! For that you have to open/upgrade to signature account first >> Get free Signature DC / Exclusive World DC >> Upgrade a/c to Grande >> Get free Grande DC / Free Pinnacle CC >> Upgrade to Pioneer >> Get free Pioneer DC. And finally you will have all DC for free.

UPDATE:
1. If you are existing CC holder of Indus then you need to have floor limit for Pinnacle as it will be applied in split limit. (3 lac before split)
2. If you have 2 Indus CC then it becomes more complicated as 3rd can be applied in offline mode only on split limit basis and there is no option to get Pinnacle free in offline application.
3. Workaround is to apply for any free card in split limit basis offline through agent / branch and then upgrade it online using Grande Scheme Code to Pinnacle.

Attachments

• Indus-Grande-Brochure.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • SOC_Grande.pdf
    531.6 KB · Views: 49
  • indus1.jpg
    indus1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 224
  • indus2.jpg
    indus2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 242
  • indus3.jpg
    indus3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 246
  • indus4.jpg
    indus4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 237
Last edited:

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes, once u get LTF pinnacle. Downgrade to Exclusive if you are not maintaining 5 lac MAB.
Hello! Today I visited the branch to open up an Exclusive Account, but they insisted on opening up a Grande Account instead. So I've opened up a Grande Account with 5L, and the kit should arrive in the next 5-7 days. Are there any extra benefits of having a Grande Account now? I plan to downgrade it to an Exclusive Account in the next 2-3 months if I don't find any significant benefits.

phoenix1386

TF Select
Contributor
I have been a longstanding IndusInd Select Savings account holder. I went at this rather inversely. I applied for Legend credit card two months ago and got it in about a week. Then, over call for something two days after receiving it, I discovered I was being offered Pinnacle upgrade at 15k fees with 12k return as Amazon voucher, so I took it. Also, upgraded my Select Savings to Exclusive.

Now, the thing is, my spends may exceed 50k in 3 months. Is it remotely possible to email them and ask for waiver of that 3k fee balance? 😂

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have been a longstanding IndusInd Select Savings account holder. I went at this rather inversely. I applied for Legend credit card two months ago and got it in about a week. Then, over call for something two days after receiving it, I discovered I was being offered Pinnacle upgrade at 15k fees with 12k return as Amazon voucher, so I took it. Also, upgraded my Select Savings to Exclusive.

Now, the thing is, my spends may exceed 50k in 3 months. Is it remotely possible to email them and ask for waiver of that 3k fee balance? 😂
Not possible but we lose nothing by asking so go ahead. The "50k in 3 months" criteria is for Grande account holders who avail Pinnacle card.

darjeeronak

TF Buzz
Yes, once u get LTF pinnacle. Downgrade to Exclusive if you are not maintaining 5 lac MAB.

Grande comes with a Demat Account where Annual Maintenance Charges are Waived off. Any idea on this account and, except for maintenance, any additional hidden charges that one should be aware of?
Also, I don't want the Pinnacle card (using 50k in 3 months to make it Lifetime Free feels forced) as I don't find it that useful, so is there any other better card I can push the branch with to get me LTF with this account? I will get that card and then downgrade to Exclusive and maintain 1L.

Last edited:

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Grande comes with a Demat Account where Annual Maintenance Charges are Waived off. Any idea on this account and, except for maintenance, any additional hidden charges that one should be aware of?
Also, I don't want the Pinnacle card (using 5k in 3 months to make it Lifetime Free) as I don't find it that useful, so is there any other better card I can push the branch with to get me LTF with this account? I will get that card and then downgrade to Exclusive and maintain 1L.
Get pinnacle and maintain 0 in exclusive account. Now pinnacle sounds worthy?

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
open/upgrade to signature account first >> Get free Signature DC / Exclusive World DC >> Upgrade a/c to Grande >> Get free Grande DC / Free Pinnacle CC >>Downgrade to exclusive >> Get free exclusive dcs >> link pinnacle to get 0 mab

Is this possible to do so? Will all the Debit cards remain active and renew after expiry? All cards become ltf this way?
Signature account or exclusive account??