• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Pioneer Debit Card query

dvader

TF Premier
I recently opened an IndusInd Pioneer Account. Just like Exclusive, is there a way to get a Pioneer MC world debit card along with the default Pioneer Visa Infinite DC?

Thanks,
dvader

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I recently opened an IndusInd Pioneer Account. Just like Exclusive, is there a way to get a Pioneer MC world debit card along with the default Pioneer Visa Infinite DC?

Thanks,
dvader
Just call cc after midnight , say at 2am and ask and update here…
It surely works majority of the times for exclusive…
Not sure about Pioneer

imuntitled

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@dvader How did you manage to get both Pioneer & Exclusive accounts?
Are they mapped to same account nos?
Are you strictly maintaining 10L MAB
I am asking all this because even I am interested to go for Pioneer

dvader

TF Premier
@dvader How did you manage to get both Pioneer & Exclusive accounts?
Are they mapped to same account nos?
Are you strictly maintaining 10L MAB
I am asking all this because even I am interested to go for Pioneer
I got indusind exclusive since I already had Pinnacle. My RM helped me open a pioneer ac, they are both linked to same Cust ID. For the time being I am maintaing 10L but Indusind doesn't downgrade if you have ok enough relationship with them even if you dont maintain 10L.

The second account is a completely offline process with manual approvals needed. So if you know your RM he should be delighted to open Pioneer with 10L IP cheque.

imuntitled

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The second account is a completely offline process with manual approvals needed. So if you know your RM he should be delighted to open Pioneer with 10L IP cheque.
Cool brother
I am slowly procuring IndusInd debit cards
Had delite account just got upgraded to select then will upgrade my Legend card to Pinnacle to get exclusive account then will finally open Pioneer 😬
Bahut time hai isme 😪

dvader

TF Premier
Cool brother
Had delite account just got upgraded to select then will upgrade my Legend card to Pinnacle to get exclusive account then will finally open Pioneer 😬
Bahut time hai isme 😪
Indusind Banking Products are really good. Their RMs are usually nice in terms of their motivation to help you. The issue is they are not knowledgeable enough, lazy and don't know their own system. Indusind Backend team is not far behind. My IP cheque took 7 days to get credited. Also, the pioneer account was debit frozen which took another 7 days (account is frozen until IP cheque clears). So the overall system is slow and lazy but the product itself is good.

dvader

TF Premier
Cool brother
Bahut time hai isme 😪
You can open pioneer right away with 10L IP cheque. I would recommend to wait on Exclusive until you get pinnacle. Also once you get pioneer you can easily bruteforce them to give you a pinnacle upgrade.

I would recommend to open pioneer fresh instead of getting an upgrade. Cuz you will still have the option to fall back to exclusive if Pioneer's terms and condition changes in future.

This way you can achive everything in the span of 45 days. 10 days for pioneer to get opened, 20-25 days for getting pinnacle upgrade based on your pioneer relation (again through RM) and another 10 days for select to exclusive upgrade.

imuntitled

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The issue is they are not knowledgeable enough, lazy and don't know their own system. Indusind Backend team is not far behind.
absolutely agree on the knowledge part because when i visited my nearest branch, the lady present there told me that I just need to maintain 10k for select account 😂
i had to correct her on that but then these kinda incidents do happen quite often with banks