• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Incorrect Inquiry by SBM Bank

ayushnayyar

TF Buzz
I have a credit enquiry from SBMBKINDIA, but I have never availed a loan/BNPL from SBM Bank. I raised a dispute on CIBIL, but they asked me to contact the bank, which I did, to no avail. What should I do now?

akshayhs

TF Ace
As someone pointed out earlier, it will mostly be an enquiry for IND Super Credit card if you have enrolled yourself in the waitlist. I have also enrolled in the waitlist, but I don't see any credit enquiry from SBM Bank as per today's refreshed report.

jyotimanb

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have the same enquiry from SBM Bank India for 75k. On sending emails to nodal officer, they are saying it was made by Bharatpe. But the thing is I never applied for Bharatpe BNPL either. Figuring out whom to tag next to remove the enquiry.

Emails screenshots from SBM India customer care are attached for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220607-182552.png
    Screenshot_20220607-182552.png
    386.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20220607-182635.png
    Screenshot_20220607-182635.png
    292 KB · Views: 88

mrclown

TF Buzz
I have the same enquiry from SBM Bank India for 75k. On sending emails to nodal officer, they are saying it was made by Bharatpe. But the thing is I never applied for Bharatpe BNPL either. Figuring out whom to tag next to remove the enquiry.

which mail id did you send to ask about this enquiry? For me, there is 3 enquiries by SBMBKINDIA.

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Do u also use indmoney and waitlisted for their cc

jyotimanb

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I too have a 75K enquiry for CC on 27th May. 10 days before I started using onescore app just to check credit score. I have IndMoney but haven't joined the waitlist.
checking credit score on any platform including onescore would never result in a hard enquiry.
You can check your credit scores as much time as you want.
Inka kuch aur hi funda chal rha h, either some company/ organization is creating bogus applications on their user database or it might be a system issue alos.

thunderbolt

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
checking credit score on any platform including onescore would never result in a hard enquiry.
You can check your credit scores as much time as you want.
Inka kuch aur hi funda chal rha h, either some company/ organization is creating bogus applications on their user database or it might be a system issue alos.
If the credit score checking platform is also offering credit cards then definitely they can misuse user data.