• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unauthorized enquiries done by Axis Bank

Hello Guys,

As the title indicates, I checked my CIBIL score and i noticed that the culprit to be Axis

1]Member Name: Axis Bank
Account Type: Personal loan 2 enquiries has been made in my report

2]Member name:Axis Bank
Account type:Business Loan

Strangely, I have neither applied for a personal loan or business loan But it appeared on my record. I promptly filed a dispute with Axis and CIBIL Initially I raised this case on 05 January 2024

1]Cibil Replied:

Transunion Cibil is advising me to contact Axis Bank for necessary corrections.

2]Axis Replied:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 05-01-2024 in relation to the CIBIL-related enquiry.

For personal loan enquiry dated 26/12/2023, 20/12/2024 found in database. so we can't take up this for the CIBIL correction and Business Loan –03/01/24 inquiry found in the system.

But I asked for proof for those applications with Axis But they have not provided any proof or clarification.

So I raised this case with rbi

Rbi Replied:

In view of the above, we are constrained to classify your complaint as non-maintainable and close it under clause 16(1)(a)10(2)(e) of the Reserve Bank - Integrated Ombudsman Scheme, 2021[1].

They straight away closed my complaint stating non-maintainable

It's been 3 months still no response from Axis as well as Rbi

I am confused what to do as i never applied why should they have enquired my report without my consent 😟

Have anyone faced similar situation let me know how you solved this matter

Still following up with Axis there response is
We request you to extend your patience in this regard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240412_234249_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240412_234249_Gmail.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 8

pinki

TF Ace
Hello Guys,

As the title indicates, I checked my CIBIL score and i noticed that the culprit to be Axis

1]Member Name: Axis Bank
Account Type: Personal loan 2 enquiries has been made in my report

2]Member name:Axis Bank
Account type:Business Loan

Strangely, I have neither applied for a personal loan or business loan But it appeared on my record. I promptly filed a dispute with Axis and CIBIL Initially I raised this case on 05 January 2024

1]Cibil Replied:

Transunion Cibil is advising me to contact Axis Bank for necessary corrections.

2]Axis Replied:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 05-01-2024 in relation to the CIBIL-related enquiry.

For personal loan enquiry dated 26/12/2023, 20/12/2024 found in database. so we can't take up this for the CIBIL correction and Business Loan –03/01/24 inquiry found in the system.

But I asked for proof for those applications with Axis But they have not provided any proof or clarification.

So I raised this case with rbi

Rbi Replied:

In view of the above, we are constrained to classify your complaint as non-maintainable and close it under clause 16(1)(a)10(2)(e) of the Reserve Bank - Integrated Ombudsman Scheme, 2021[1].

They straight away closed my complaint stating non-maintainable

It's been 3 months still no response from Axis as well as Rbi

I am confused what to do as i never applied why should they have enquired my report without my consent 😟

Have anyone faced similar situation let me know how you solved this matter

Still following up with Axis there response is
We request you to extend your patience in this regard
Axus sucks 😞

Give this 🎍 bamboo from my side