• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unauthiored enquiries done by EXPERIEN CREDIT INFORMATION COMPANY

mailmenow

TF Premier
I could see that an unauthiored Enquiry in the name "EXPERIEN GPD CLIENT" and SBI CARDS AND PAYMENT PVT LTD. How a credit information company can check the Credit Enquiry behalf of customers??? I already raised the concern on 17-JAN-2024. But Whenever I am calling they informed me that they couldn't find any dispute raised with the automated reference number provided. I smell something fishy as I got a mail on the next day after raising the dispute stating that"we are working on your query". But they keep saying that they couldn't find any dispute raised with EXPERIEN GPD CLIENT. Have they intentionally done the same by not raising any dispute as the enquiry institution name is showing as"EXPERIEN GPD CLIENT"?? Any idea??

Escalated the same to their principal nodal officer,nodal officer multiple times regarding the same. None of them replied me back with a single reply. PNO, nodal of EXPERIAN BUREAU are totally waste.

Attachments

• Picsart_24-03-26_14-47-29-328.jpg
    Picsart_24-03-26_14-47-29-328.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 31

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They're probably checking your eligibility for Personal Loan/Loan or card or BNPL ,

As @helloworld mentiined ,only cibil matters ,Experian ,Equifax and Crif don't matter much

But good thing you escalated to Rbi and got it removed

mailmenow

TF Premier
They're probably checking your eligibility for Personal Loan/Loan or card or BNPL ,

As @helloworld mentiined ,only cibil matters ,Experian ,Equifax and Crif don't matter much

But good thing you escalated to Rbi and got it removed
But RBI didn't take any action against EXPERIEN for committing such unauthiored enquiries done by a credit information bureau behalf of consumer

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But RBI didn't take any action against EXPERIEN for committing such unauthiored enquiries done by a credit information bureau behalf of consumer
Action will be taken against Financial institution doing credit check ,not the credit bureau

However in your case it seems Experian did credit enquiry on behalf of thier own client or something

P.s. Rbi should mandate OTP authorisation or some other form of Consent for credit enquiry

mailmenow

TF Premier
Action will be taken against Financial institution doing credit check ,not the credit bureau

However in your case it seems Experian did credit enquiry on behalf of thier own client or something

P.s. Rbi should mandate OTP authorisation or some other form of Consent for credit enquiry
Credit Enquiry check done by a credit information company is also a crime? So action should be taken against such credit information company.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Credit Enquiry check done by a credit information company is also a crime? So action should be taken against such credit information company.
Perhaps, but they do it on request of registered Financial institutions ,
And without any Otp/Consent system in place ,there's no way for bureau to know whether the individual consented or not

Strange

TF Legend
I could see that an unauthiored Enquiry in the name "EXPERIEN GPD CLIENT" and SBI CARDS AND PAYMENT PVT LTD. How a credit information company can check the Credit Enquiry behalf of customers??? I already raised the concern on 17-JAN-2024. But Whenever I am calling they informed me that they couldn't find any dispute raised with the automated reference number provided. I smell something fishy as I got a mail on the next day after raising the dispute stating that"we are working on your query". But they keep saying that they couldn't find any dispute raised with EXPERIEN GPD CLIENT. Have they intentionally done the same by not raising any dispute as the enquiry institution name is showing as"EXPERIEN GPD CLIENT"?? Any idea??

Escalated the same to their principal nodal officer,nodal officer multiple times regarding the same. None of them replied me back with a single reply. PNO, nodal of EXPERIAN BUREAU are totally waste.
Now Experian is doing enquiry by "Bureau Disclosure Report with
Customized Match V3".