• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get get cibil inquiry removed for IdFc first cc?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
How to remove credit card enquiry done by idfc for INCOMPLETE APPLICATION.
And for many people since IDFC application lead is stuck and always shows idfc wow .
And
The way to delete the Application lead From idfc via Customer care ( i have read somewhere but forgot which thread ) .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Reach out to customer care at 1800 10 888 and explain same to Agent who picks up the call.Alternatively you may also send an email to pno@idfcfirstbank.com ; phone 1800 209 9771

Called .
They said today application which shows in cibil enquiry is showing system cancelled from their end .
But in my cibil it shows enquiry.
They asked to Email it to them .

What all should i send it to them

They said they can see 2 Enquiry but its 3 in cibil .
One happened today ( via call agent )
Other by ( branch employee forcibly)

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Called .
They said today application which shows in cibil enquiry is showing system cancelled from their end .
But in my cibil it shows enquiry.
They asked to Email it to them .

What all should i send it to them

They said they can see 2 Enquiry but its 3 in cibil .
One happened today ( via call agent )
Other by ( branch employee forcibly)
Share cibil report blacking out all details except for enquiries from IDFC

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@DocFixIt Resolved? Any update? My IDFC PNO said it's not possible to remove duplicate CIBIL enquiry 😶
IMG_20240130_183140.jpg mine is not duplicate inquiry.
It shouldn't have been reported in first place.
I didn't mail still .just being lazy .
I will mail them today .
Question - how did u share your cibil report.
Whole report, just screenshot.

vega

TF Premier
IMG_20240130_183140.jpg mine is not duplicate inquiry.
It shouldn't have been reported in first place.
I didn't mail still .just being lazy .
I will mail them today .
Question - how did u share your cibil report.
Whole report, just screenshot.
I believe you dropped the application process after wow card flashed, didn't you?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I believe you dropped the application process after wow card flashed, didn't you?
No , dropped after seeing Millniea.
Thing is unless u complete the process there is
Process in idfc bank cc application where it specially ask by proceeding there will be cibil check .
Untill this page .
U shouldn't get cibil enquiry

Sha03

TF Select
I don't know I'm just curious. They rejected my request when it was their fault (Non serviceable area). I am not sure what they'll do when it's our fault lol

vega

TF Premier
I don't know I'm just curious. They rejected my request when it was their fault (Non serviceable area). I am not sure what they'll do when it's our fault lol
Non serviceable area is not their fault, because they are sovereign in deciding so, you can't compel them.

Sha03

TF Select
I'm not compelling them to provide me their services. I'm saying they should check that first before heading towards hard enquiry. And the PNO told it is not possible to remove that enquiry. I'm sorry if I was wrong here. I'll drop my plan to send another mail to them, if I'm the dumb here.

_amit_

TF Premier
Was anyone able to remove the CIBIL enquiry from IDFC lately?

I saw some replies in other posts that they got it removed from IDFC, but interestingly does not share how they accomplished that.