• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to remove duplicate BOB, HDFC and IDFC duplicate CIBIL enquiry

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied for BOB Eterna sometime back but left it incomplete but they did a cibil enquiry. Now I have completed the application but they have done a fresh cibil enquiry. I reached out to crm@bobfinancial.com but they are saying they cannot remove the duplicate enquiry.

Similarly I left IDFC application incomplete but planning to complete the application.

HDFC did 2 cibil enquiry when I applied for DCB.

How to get BOB, HDFC and IDFC remove duplicate enquiries? BOB and HDFC are not responding to my request.

Sha03

TF Select
Just an update folks.

So, Kotak and Axis were kind enough, they confirmed that they'll remove the enquiries and even called and told told they were sorry if there was any inconvenience caused.

IDFC guy is adamant in saying, once it is in CIBIL, no one can remove.

I'm yet to try for HDFC and ICICI. Would do the same this weekend. Wish me good luck lol.

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
Hello,
I have 2 default payment entries in my CIBIL & Experian since last 1.5 years by Chola Investment (Stashfin). These are, of course, wrong entries, and the same was accepted by Chola. They told me that the entries will be removed within 15 days, but it has been 1 year since, and the entries still exist !!
Any suggestions...

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hello,
I have 2 default payment entries in my CIBIL & Experian since last 1.5 years by Chola Investment (Stashfin). These are, of course, wrong entries, and the same was accepted by Chola. They told me that the entries will be removed within 15 days, but it has been 1 year since, and the entries still exist !!
Any suggestions...
Have written proof?

Do complaint in RBI ombudsman & gain compensation.

Sha03

TF Select
Got another call from IDFC. They're asking if I'll accept their wow card as a token of sorry. There is no way they can supress the already existing enquiry.

Anyone who has successfully convinced IDFC to remove enquiry which was their fault? (Non serviceable area)

D₹V

TF Prestige
Got another call from IDFC. They're asking if I'll accept their wow card as a token of sorry. There is no way they can supress the already existing enquiry.

Anyone who has successfully convinced IDFC to remove enquiry which was their fault? (Non serviceable area)
Wow card is a FD based card, lamao 🤣.

It's not token of appreciation, they're selling you FD card 🤣🤣.

Sha03

TF Select
Yeah, lol. He didn't missell though. He was open that it was a FD card. I outrightly rejected that offer though. I'm just wondering if anyone was actually successful in removing one from IDFC

sidp

TF Ace
Hello,
Any suggestions...
Malamal weekly. Hehe 100/day. 360 days 36k min. wow

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
Malamal weekly. Hehe 100/day. 360 days 36k min. wow

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

What did you just say ??

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks for guidance. HDFC removed the duplicate enquiry and IDFC agreed for the same. BOB not agreeing yet but I not giving up easily also.
How were you able to share ciibil report as when i attached it showed attachments cannot be sent even though they were highly compressed.