• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to remove duplicate BOB, HDFC and IDFC duplicate CIBIL enquiry

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied for BOB Eterna sometime back but left it incomplete but they did a cibil enquiry. Now I have completed the application but they have done a fresh cibil enquiry. I reached out to crm@bobfinancial.com but they are saying they cannot remove the duplicate enquiry.

Similarly I left IDFC application incomplete but planning to complete the application.

HDFC did 2 cibil enquiry when I applied for DCB.

How to get BOB, HDFC and IDFC remove duplicate enquiries? BOB and HDFC are not responding to my request.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for BOB Eterna sometime back but left it incomplete but they did a cibil enquiry. Now I have completed the application but they have done a fresh cibil enquiry. I reached out to crm@bobfinancial.com but they are saying they cannot remove the duplicate enquiry.

Similarly I left IDFC application incomplete but planning to complete the application.

HDFC did 2 cibil enquiry when I applied for DCB.

How to get BOB, HDFC and IDFC remove duplicate enquiries? BOB and HDFC are not responding to my request.
are you using the CIBIL premium plan? If not, how do you get notified every time for a cibil hit?

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Meine bhi timepass ke liye try Kiya tha
44 inquiries se 32 pe aa gye abb 😂
Bhai mujhe bhi ye template bhejo DM me...... Axis PNO ko mail Kiya tha Airtel Axis ki duplicate enquiry hatane ke liye (Cibil website se download karke report bhi attach Kiya tha) lekin unka reply Aya - Kindly share Official Cibil Report...... Ab ye kya hota hai??

Sha03

TF Select
I wrote a mail to IDFC as my CC was not processed due to serviceable pincode. I got a prompt reply in a day and a call back in 2 days to say it is not possible to remove the CIBIL enquiry. I emphasized how it is bank's fault to not check serviceable area before hard enquiry, he was just repeating what he said. 'Not possible to remove sir'.

What could be done?

Sha03

TF Select
@NShah I am doing this after going through this thread. Any help would be highly appreciated. I have similar cases for ICICI, Axis and HDFC. I'm planning to mail them as well, one bank at a time. Any suggestions or advice ?

D₹V

TF Prestige
I wrote a mail to IDFC as my CC was not processed due to serviceable pincode. I got a prompt reply in a day and a call back in 2 days to say it is not possible to remove the CIBIL enquiry. I emphasized how it is bank's fault to not check serviceable area before hard enquiry, he was just repeating what he said. 'Not possible to remove sir'.

What could be done?
Nothing can be done in this case than requesting bank.

BTW, SBI, Federal, Indusind, etc banks doesn't hit CIBIL if you're not eligible as per pre eligibility criteria/CIBIL.

Sha03

TF Select
Nothing can be done in this case than requesting bank.

BTW, SBI, Federal, Indusind, etc banks doesn't hit CIBIL if you're not eligible as per pre eligibility criteria/CIBIL.
I have mailed (replied) them asking for thr reason my application did not go through. Let's see what response I get.