• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to remove duplicate BOB, HDFC and IDFC duplicate CIBIL enquiry

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied for BOB Eterna sometime back but left it incomplete but they did a cibil enquiry. Now I have completed the application but they have done a fresh cibil enquiry. I reached out to crm@bobfinancial.com but they are saying they cannot remove the duplicate enquiry.

Similarly I left IDFC application incomplete but planning to complete the application.

HDFC did 2 cibil enquiry when I applied for DCB.

How to get BOB, HDFC and IDFC remove duplicate enquiries? BOB and HDFC are not responding to my request.

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
bank will not remove enquiry if you tried applying and then didn't complete all the steps..

bank may remove enquiries which are done multiple times for single application, like you said you applied hdfc card, bank put enquiry and then after some days another enquiry, they may remove such type of multiple enquiries for single application..
you have to mail them with latest credit report attached..

totally depands on bank, they may or may not remove it

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I will get it done.
bank will not remove enquiry if you tried applying and then didn't complete all the steps..

bank may remove enquiries which are done multiple times for single application, like you said you applied hdfc card, bank put enquiry and then after some days another enquiry, they may remove such type of multiple enquiries for single application..
you have to mail them with latest credit report attached..

totally depands on bank, they may or may not remove it

D₹V

TF Prestige
I applied for BOB Eterna sometime back but left it incomplete but they did a cibil enquiry. Now I have completed the application but they have done a fresh cibil enquiry. I reached out to crm@bobfinancial.com but they are saying they cannot remove the duplicate enquiry.

Similarly I left IDFC application incomplete but planning to complete the application.

HDFC did 2 cibil enquiry when I applied for DCB.

How to get BOB, HDFC and IDFC remove duplicate enquiries? BOB and HDFC are not responding to my request.
Ask them to give application number if you have applied.

If they don't provide application no, pressurize them to remove unknown inquiry.

And for HDFC, there is ongoing problem which creates multiple inquiry for single application, so raise a complaint with them, they'll remove it happily.

I know you'll find necessary e-mails for these bank supports.

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Ask them to give application number if you have applied.

If they don't provide application no, pressurize them to remove unknown inquiry.

And for HDFC, there is ongoing problem which creates multiple inquiry for single application, so raise a complaint with them, they'll remove it happily.

I know you'll find necessary e-mails for these bank supports.
Thanks for guidance. HDFC removed the duplicate enquiry and IDFC agreed for the same. BOB not agreeing yet but I not giving up easily also.

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Can you please share the email ids of HDFC and IDFC bank where you have mailed for removal of enquiry and also guidance about sharing any cibil report or control number in the email?
Idfc email please
Use the search feature.

Attach latest Cibil report showing the enquiry.

Please share the email template. Thanks in advance.
Cannot as it is my application specific. Use chatgpt.