• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc - Multiple Enquiry on Cibil

GoodGuy

TF Buzz
Hi

Last 3-4 months , i checked on hdfc website (4-5 times) which card i am eligible for - I applied only for 1 card - that too this month.. but everytime ,i clicked on checking which card i am eligible for ,there is an enquiry on my cibil report ? (i was hoping to get DCB - but that was not showing)
Is it ok to have cibil enquiry every time - the card was not even applied...
how do i remove multiple enquires? do i need to mail them ? which email id - anyone pls help :)

Anonymous_

TF Buzz
If you had to confirm your details like PAN, etc. before viewing pre approved cards then they do a CIBIL enquiry in order to check eligibility.

No enquiry if they are allowing to choose card before filling those details. You can refer to this thread

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi

Last 3-4 months , i checked on hdfc website (4-5 times) which card i am eligible for - I applied only for 1 card - that too this month.. but everytime ,i clicked on checking which card i am eligible for ,there is an enquiry on my cibil report ? (i was hoping to get DCB - but that was not showing)
how do i remove multiple enquires? do i need to mail them ? which email id - anyone pls help :)
This is normal behavior at HDFC. They'll do a hard inquiry on CIBIL to show you eligible cards.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi

The same thing happened to me, but I only made a single inquiry, so it didn't bother me. In your case, you made 4-5 inquiries, so you should try contacting the HDFC Bank and ask them to remove the additional inquiries.

Customer Support: customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com

Grievance Redressal: grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

pkpr

TF Premier
cool .. thank you :)
They Won't help(atleast in my case).
Same thing happened to me i applied 3 cc application and they made 6 enquiries, i have mailed them twice regarding this but Everytime they promised to remove the enquiries but still i can see them in my cibil report .
Currently escalating the issue with pno let see what happens.