• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Remove Cibil enquiry from axis 101.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey folks, hope you all are doing well and hunting the ltf cards. So I applied for Magnus card and unfortunately axis did 3 hard enquiries. Aware of the pathetic customer services of axis bank straight away wrote to pno and md to get the hard enquiries removed. 2 days after the mail I was asked for cibil report from the website which I provided and I got a call from the PNO office apologising and a mail that axis has suprresed/removed 2 hard enquiries. This is the second time I had a flawless experience with axis bank or maybe I was lucky enough to get my work done.

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Did the same with Axis and hdfc.

HDFC did it smoothly albeit it took more than 15 days.

I received mail from Axis pno, submitted cibil report, let's hope for the best.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hey folks, hope you all are doing well and hunting the ltf cards. So I applied for Magnus card and unfortunately axis did 3 hard enquiries. Aware of the pathetic customer services of axis bank straight away wrote to pno and md to get the hard enquiries removed. 2 days after the mail I was asked for cibil report from the website which I provided and I got a call from the PNO office apologising and a mail that axis has suprresed/removed 2 hard enquiries. This is the second time I had a flawless experience with axis bank or maybe I was lucky enough to get my work done.
Then u need to take screenshot of the report showing 3 hard enquiry for one card and send email to bank nodal officer if does not then send email to rbi ombudsman along with your communication that u had with bank. And that u had disputed with credit bureaus for other two hard enquiry.

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bhai ye sab exceptions tere sath hi q hoti h?

Sha03

TF Select
@Bugs Bunny Were you able to remove for IDFC? They are adamant in suppressing an enquiry which was done and couldn't be processed due to non serviceable area. They are mailing and calling to say the same thing, 'Once you give us details, it is never possible to remove the enquiry' 😶