• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Incorrect Inquiry by SBM Bank

ayushnayyar

TF Buzz
I have a credit enquiry from SBMBKINDIA, but I have never availed a loan/BNPL from SBM Bank. I raised a dispute on CIBIL, but they asked me to contact the bank, which I did, to no avail. What should I do now?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I now have 3 credit cards from SBM

1. Onecard
2. Tripmoney
3. No idea (PNO office called me and asked me whether I have hop or paisabazaar or something. Even they don't know what card that is)
Did you find which was the 3rd card from SBM ?
My credit reports were updated today, and I can also see 2 credit cards from SBM Bank today. What shit is this ?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I'm escalated one account is from trip money but not identified second account from...🤔
Do you also have 2 credit card accounts from SBM ?
I even closed that Trip Money Forex card a week back! And now in today's report there are 2 SBM Credit Card accounts🥲🥲

I also have a Niyo SBM Forex Card, does that card also count ?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I think I got one hint! Every month on last day they are adding one credit card account from SBM.. Mine one added on 30th June and one added on 31st July.. I am damn sure it is done by Trip Money/ Happay. Anybody know any account added on 31 August also ?

Harshal

TF Buzz
Do you also have 2 credit card accounts from SBM ?
I even closed that Trip Money Forex card a week back! And now in today's report there are 2 SBM Credit Card accounts🥲🥲

I also have a Niyo SBM Forex Card, does that card also count ?
bro Same thing happened to me, my cibil shows two credit cards, one is from sbm bank and I don't know the other one, so I mailed sbm customer care but got no reply for 2 months.So I spoke to Delhi branch of sbm and delivered the mail to the senior and I got a call from the nodal officer and he said the second card belongs to bharatpe but I got only virtual card.So I spoke to bharatpe at first he didn't believe me but then when I showed the statement of the card which I received in the mail he told me that we will remove it from cibil report in 60-120 days. I am waiting for it to be removed

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
bro Same thing happened to me, my cibil shows two credit cards, one is from sbm bank and I don't know the other one, so I mailed sbm customer care but got no reply for 2 months.So I spoke to Delhi branch of sbm and delivered the mail to the senior and I got a call from the nodal officer and he said the second card belongs to bharatpe but I got only virtual card.So I spoke to bharatpe at first he didn't believe me but then when I showed the statement of the card which I received in the mail he told me that we will remove it from cibil report in 60-120 days. I am waiting for it to be removed
In my case they opened 5 credit card account and score went down by 10 points exact number I don't know but I think it was 10 so after a long conversation I was connected to GILD Credit Card Founder and SBM Bank Nodal Officer helped me and my 4 credit card account was removed in all 4 credit bureau and 1 is left because that is the bettr card account. So its not very easy to get this removed don't even try to contact customer care they will never reply.

BharatPe is financed by Hindon not SBM so fight with them. I got my noc of BharatPe card from Hindon as well.

atom008

TF Buzz
i had also raised concern with SBM bank, shared CIBIL control number. but now they are asking full credit report to check and verify. should we share full report with bank/ is they any loss if we share these details?

P B R G

TF Ace
i had also raised concern with SBM bank, shared CIBIL control number. but now they are asking full credit report to check and verify. should we share full report with bank/ is they any loss if we share these details?
You can share no issues. Without the full report I don't think they will entertain your case.