• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First Wealth Account eligibility requirement and benefits

Quantum

TF Premier
Hello,

IDFC website doesn't seem to list the eligibility criteria for opening an IDFC First Wealth Account.
From your recent first hand experience, could you please share the eligibility criteria?
Does the criteria need to be maintained throughout the lifetime of the Wealth account, similar to Axis Burgundy account, to avoid account downgrade?
Also, what credit cards one can expect or negotiate to get offered?
FYI, I'm not an existing IDFC customer.
Thanks!

Last edited:

prash1161

TF Ace
@vaibhav111 ,
Received welcome benefit of wealth DC first transaction… 8k rewards for 1k / above 1st transaction…

1708173165199.png
I was having like 3-4l fd and 2-3l in savings of idfc for 4-6 months and 25k mab acc then got a mail somthing about wealth acc and also got rm at that time .

Then they freezed my whole account saying that your transactions are way more and transaction wasn't more like I was breaking and creating fds as per my requirement for money . So it was internal transaction of 20-30l.

Then I downgraded to 10k mab and i am not using it now from 2 months .

So should I ask for wealth acc upgrade?
I have like 2.5l currently

I must say rm is m f he won't help me but he will call me when he wants to introduce to new offers .

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was having like 3-4l fd and 2-3l in savings of idfc for 4-6 months and 25k mab acc then got a mail somthing about wealth acc and also got rm at that time .

Then they freezed my whole account saying that your transactions are way more and transaction wasn't more like I was breaking and creating fds as per my requirement for money . So it was internal transaction of 20-30l.

Then I downgraded to 10k mab and i am not using it now from 2 months .

So should I ask for wealth acc upgrade?
I have like 2.5l currently

I must say rm is m f he won't help me but he will call me when he wants to introduce to new offers .
No .. you need at least 10L to get wealth offer..
No use in asking your RM

anishcode

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have balance of 10L + right now in Select Account. and I talked with RM and he shared a link to Consent for Wealth Account upgrade.

How much time does it take to upgrade to Wealth Account?