• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Identifying Priority Pass: Which bank/Which Credit Card it came with

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
As being credit card enthusiast like most of you, I never settled with one or two Premium/Super Premium Cards. As this practice gave me a lot of benefits by squeezing the maximum value out of my spending, but it came with a few small "confusions".

One of the confusion has always been the Priority Passes being stacked up and being confused about which Priority Pass belongs to which credit card. As the Priority passes from different banks come with different benefits, we often keep the best use one with us, or just mix and match.

In this thread, I'm going to list down the Priority Pass' format to identify which bank's card it's. Please do feel free to give your input from the card you hold.

1. AMEX Plat Charge: 10 digits <space> 1 digit

2. CITI Prestige: 6 digits <space> 10 digits

3. Axis Reserve: 6 digits <space> 8 digits

4. Axis Magnus: 6 digits <space> 5 digits <space> 7 digits

5. HDFC Infinia: 16 digits without space

6. Standard Chartered Ultimate: 4 digits <space> 4 digits <space> 4 digits

7. AU Zenith: 6 digits <space> 12 digits

8. SBI Elite: 6 digits <space> 10 digits

9. Axis Select: 14 digits without space

10. IndusInd Pioneer Heritage Metal:
6 digits <space> 8 digits

11. Yes Prosperity Edge: 6 digits <space> 5 digits <space> 7 digits

12. SBI Vistara Prime: 6 digits <space> 4 digits <space> 6 digits

13. HDFC Regalia Gold: 16 digits without any space

You can also identify your card's expiry DD/YY

This thread will be edited with input from the community. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As being credit card enthusiast like most of you, I never settled with one or two Premium/Super Premium Cards. As this practice gave me a lot of benefits by squeezing out the maximum value out of my spends, but it came with few small "confusions".

One of the confusion has always being the Priority Passes being stacked up and being confused which Priority Pass belong to which credit card. As the Priority passes from different banks comes with different benefits, so we often keep the best use one with us, or just mix and match.

In this thread, I'm going to list down the Priority Pass' format to identify which bank's card it's. Please do feel free to give your input from the card you hold.

This thread will be edited with the input from the community. Thank you!
I have PP with Axis Select, how to list that here?

TF Ace
TF Family
As being credit card enthusiast like most of you, I never settled with one or two Premium/Super Premium Cards. As this practice gave me a lot of benefits by squeezing out the maximum value out of my spends, but it came with few small "confusions".

One of the confusion has always being the Priority Passes being stacked up and being confused which Priority Pass belong to which credit card. As the Priority passes from different banks comes with different benefits, so we often keep the best use one with us, or just mix and match.

9. Axis Select: 14 digits without space

10. IndusInd Pioneer Heritage Metal:
6 digits <space> 8 digits

You can also identify with your card's expiry DD/YY

This thread will be edited with the input from the community. Thank you!
Got my first PP today for Legend CC.

IndusInd Legend: 6 digits <space> 5 digits <space> 7 digits

Expiry date on my PP is 05/23

I had a query about how does the expiry date work, do I need to ask IndusInd for renewed PP or will they send it automatically after expiry? 👀

Souvik

TF Premier

I had a query about how does the expiry date work, do I need to ask IndusInd for renewed PP or will they send it automatically after expiry? 👀
Usually your CC expiry date and PP expiry dates are same, so when the Bank would resend you renewed CC (which should also happen automatically) your PP also gets sent at the same time automatically. This is my experience with HDFC.

TF Ace
TF Family
Usually your CC expiry date and PP expiry dates are same, so when the Bank would resend you renewed CC (which should also happen automatically) your PP also gets sent at the same time automatically. This is my experience with HDFC.
Ohh.. but my IndusInd Legend CC expiry is 05/27

Can someone with Legend CC share their experience or anyone whose CC and PP expiry dates don't match?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Take a note this might be chargeable if you access lounge.