• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All Bank Credit Card Payment option details

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have not used it just updated it according to official document.
I did one UPI payment from sbi card mobile app via Amazon pay UPI 2 days back. Amazon said successful and Money was deducted, but sbi didn't receive and stayed in pending after 5 mins timer.

Now it has been 2 days, but no refund/credit in either account. Any idea if i should wait more or raise it somewhere?

AmitMishra

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I did one UPI payment from sbi card mobile app via Amazon pay UPI 2 days back. Amazon said successful and Money was deducted, but sbi didn't receive and stayed in pending after 5 mins timer.

Now it has been 2 days, but no refund/credit in either account. Any idea if i should wait more or raise it somewhere?
No idea.

But safer side, send an email to SBI customer care to check.

AmitMishra

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yep. Maybe , in my case, it got delayed, due to some glitch, as sbi app wasn't able to capture payment instantly.
Issue in capturing data is different then credited amount date.

Did you check the credited date ? or Is it same as transaction date ?
If credited date is same as transaction date then no issue, if not then it is issue with bank or Amazon Pay UPI.

TheGambler

TF Select
Steps:
download Bharatnxt app, add payee from business payment.
Acc no: credit card no.
IFSC from below table.
It'll take name as credit card automatically. It takes T+1 to settle for classic pay.

I have tried adding HDFC, AXIS, SBI, IndusInd, ICICI and IDFC bank CCs.
I could add only HDFC and IndusInd. Others encountered errors. Maybe because of alphanumerical IFSC or maybe something else. I don't think it's IFSC because some numerical IFSCs aren't working either.
My Diners HDFC was added in payee successfully but payment did not go through. It was refunded after a week.

BhratNXT MCC is of utilities payment as of now. So it can be used to pay rent and it wouln't incur charges. At least until MCC is not changed.

All bank credit card payment details for NEFT/IMPS.
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/all-bank-credit-card-payment-option-details.5091/

Last edited:

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Please do not pay your CC in BharatNxt. I did a trail transaction of 1k its stuck since 1 week, Support is asking to wait for 8-10 working days. Utter bullshit and they don't respond for 10 -12 hours on whatsapp and only ask to wait

TheGambler

TF Select
What's the point in copying other's content & posting in different thread?
Thread 'All Bank Credit Card Payment option details' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/all-bank-credit-card-payment-option-details.5091/
The table was not point of the post, it was reference. And that's why link for the post was there. the list of the banks where payment doesn't work was the point, but if it makes you less angry, sure let's remove the table and keep the link.
It's the same thread, not a different thread. Check the first post in this thread only.

Last edited:

TheGambler

TF Select
Please do not pay your CC in BharatNxt. I did a trail transaction of 1k its stuck since 1 week, Support is asking to wait for 8-10 working days. Utter bullshit and they don't respond for 10 -12 hours on whatsapp and only ask to wait
Yes, same with me. If you don't mind, which variant and bank is for the cc? Mine was HDFC Diners.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.