• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Identifying Priority Pass: Which bank/Which Credit Card it came with

macbhai12

TF Neo
Hlo bhai mere pass magnus ka Priority pass h vo agar me domestic me use karunga to mera charge lagega ya nhi ya sirf 2 rs hi katega

krishc

TF Ace
I recently changed my Regalia from VISA to RuPay, so do I have to get a new Priority Pass or the old one will get auto transferred to the new card ?

Paritosh

TF Select
Got my first PP today for Legend CC.

IndusInd Legend: 6 digits <space> 5 digits <space> 7 digits

Expiry date on my PP is 05/23

I had a query about how does the expiry date work, do I need to ask IndusInd for renewed PP or will they send it automatically after expiry? 👀
I didn't get Priority pass with my Legend card. What is the criteria for PP?

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have found one Priority Pass valid till Jan 2025 among number of passes, but not able to identity to which bank it is associated.
I need help to identify: -

Pass Number Series- 700013+ XXXX + 0010YYZZ (6 + 4 + 8)

I checked all my credit cards but not found any with matching expiry date, may be belonging to any old card which got upgraded in between.
Am very curious to know the bank who has issued this card with unique series otherwise generally all other passes start with number 4.

Experts I know you can definitely help in solving this mystery for me :)

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have found one Priority Pass valid till Jan 2025 among number of passes, but not able to identity to which bank it is associated.
I need help to identify: -

Pass Number Series- 700013+ XXXX + 0010YYZZ (6 + 4 + 8)

I checked all my credit cards but not found any with matching expiry date, may be belonging to any old card which got upgraded in between.
Am very curious to know the bank who has issued this card with unique series otherwise generally all other passes start with number 4.

Experts I know you can definitely help in solving this mystery for me :)
Simple
U see all ur cc which have expiry as January 2025

yashbhavnani

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As being credit card enthusiast like most of you, I never settled with one or two Premium/Super Premium Cards. As this practice gave me a lot of benefits by squeezing out the maximum value out of my spends, but it came with few small "confusions".

One of the confusion has always being the Priority Passes being stacked up and being confused which Priority Pass belong to which credit card. As the Priority passes from different banks comes with different benefits, so we often keep the best use one with us, or just mix and match.

In this thread, I'm going to list down the Priority Pass' format to identify which bank's card it's. Please do feel free to give your input from the card you hold.

1. AMEX Plat Charge: 10 digits <space> 1 digit

2. CITI Prestige: 6 digits <space> 10 digits

3. Axis Reserve: 6 digits <space> 8 digits

4. Axis Magnus: 6 digits <space> 5 digits <space> 7 digits

5. HDFC Infinia: 16 digits without space

6. Standard Chartered Ultimate: 4 digits <space> 4 digits <space> 4 digits

7. AU Zenith: 6 digits <space> 12 digits

8. SBI Elite: 6 digits <space> 10 digits

9. Axis Select: 14 digits without space

10. IndusInd Pioneer Heritage Metal:
6 digits <space> 8 digits

You can also identify with your card's expiry
As being credit card enthusiast like most of you, I never settled with one or two Premium/Super Premium Cards. As this practice gave me a lot of benefits by squeezing out the maximum value out of my spends, but it came with few small "confusions".

One of the confusion has always being the Priority Passes being stacked up and being confused which Priority Pass belong to which credit card. As the Priority passes from different banks comes with different benefits, so we often keep the best use one with us, or just mix and match.

In this thread, I'm going to list down the Priority Pass' format to identify which bank's card it's. Please do feel free to give your input from the card you hold.

You can also identify with your card's expiry DD/YY

This thread will be edited with the input from the community. Thank you!
I have 5 or 6 PP’s so was in the same situation in October just before an international trip. Then, I saw the pattern which was a mentioned in the above post. Most are easily identifiable as PP’s bear similar digits to CC’s associated with it.

One can also download PP App and add digital cards associated with CC’s if one wants to avoid carrying physical PP cards.

alakhng

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

You can also identify with your card's expiry DD/YY

This thread will be edited with the input from the community. Thank you!
I had the same confusion so wrote to the priority pass helpdesk and got a quick response clarifying the same.
Additionally, I feel if you have priority pass with the HDFC Infinia card, then other passes are basically useless 😁

Divya2508

TF Buzz
Hii I have recieved priority pass of my magnus Sbi prime and regalia card Can i use them directly or Need to activate them on the priority pass website ? And where can i check how many visits remaning ?