• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Identifying Priority Pass: Which bank/Which Credit Card it came with

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi, I’m very new to Priority Passes and don’t hold one currently. Can someone please guide me on how to get PPs (in physical form as well)? I need it ASAP.

Also, which CCs can get me a priority pass? I have: HDFC Regalia, IndusInd Legend, BOB Premier, Axis FK, ICICI Apay.

Thanks!
Regalia will get you a priority pass, though legend will also get you one but it is useless as it's chargeable

skywalker

TF Select
Regalia will get you a priority pass, though legend will also get you one but it is useless as it's chargeable
How can I get the Priority Pass through Regalia? And what are the charges for Legend PP (I have Legend MC variant)?

Also, my Regalia is about 1 year old. Can I still apply for a priority pass using it?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
How can I get the Priority Pass through Regalia? And what are the charges for Legend PP (I have Legend MC variant)?

Also, my Regalia is about 1 year old. Can I still apply for a priority pass using it?
You can either call customer care and apply for it, or you can apply for HDFC Regalia PP through this link.

For Legend cardholders, the charges for Priority Pass amount to ₹5000.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Priority pass is free, visits are chargeable 🌚
True! The program falls under Travel Plus, and with it, you get 8 Lounge Accesses per year.

Sare sawalo ka jawab main hi doon 🤣 kuch apne se search kar lo

And what's the point of having a free Priority Pass when the visits are chargeable? In one way or another, you are still charging the customer. 🤣

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
True! The program falls under Travel Plus, and with it, you get 8 Lounge Accesses per year.

Sare sawalo ka jawab main hi doon 🤣 kuch apne se search kar lo

And what's the point of having a free Priority Pass when the visits are chargeable? In one way or another, you are still charging the customer. 🤣
Are bhaii I confirmed it with the customer care people and also while applying it was writing you get a complimentary membership of priority pass chargeable at 27$+taxes on every visit.

Edit - Found out the travel Plus program details

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Are bhaii I confirmed it with the customer care people and also while applying it was writing you get a complimentary membership of priority pass chargeable at 27$+taxes on every visit.

Edit - Found out the travel Plus program details
This was not meant for you 🤣

And for Travel Plus you have to pay and it's one time thing and valid for a year only.

Reactions: Rkr

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do you have the link for applying for Legend Priority Pass?
Itna samjhane ke baad bhi wohi mang raha hai 🤣. Indus be like bakra phas hi gaya 🤣, bro take pinnacle card if you don't have any other card with PP. It comes with 10 k fee with 10k amazon voucher and pp and lounge visit is free upto 2 per quarter

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Itna samjhane ke baad bhi wohi mang raha hai 🤣. Indus be like bakra phas hi gaya 🤣, bro take pinnacle card if you don't have any other card with PP. It comes with 10 k fee with 10k amazon voucher and pp and lounge visit is free upto 2 per quarter
Isliye maine pehle bol diya 5k fees hai lekin ab kisiko lena hai toh kya kar sakte hain 🤪

Raigor

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
You can look at the expiry of PP and your credit card. I have seen PP received with Infinia and Regalia and they always coincide with the linked card.

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi
Today I received my alumni-based DCB LTF. I downloaded the Diner Club tool and on accessing the lounge tab, it was asking me to register to access the lounge.
Registering is taking me to the priority pass screen.
I have 3 queries:
1. Is PP eligible for alumni-based DCB?
2. Is PP free for alumni-based DCB? The reason Im asking is it is asking me to accept the renewal charges for PP.
3. I dont have any last name in my DCB CC. Should I keep both first name and last name as my first name. Will that be an issue?

Last edited:

asimkumar

TF Select
RML Group
As being credit card enthusiast like most of you, I never settled with one or two Premium/Super Premium Cards. As this practice gave me a lot of benefits by squeezing the maximum value out of my spending, but it came with a few small "confusions".

One of the confusion has always been the Priority Passes being stacked up and being confused about which Priority Pass belongs to which credit card. As the Priority passes from different banks come with different benefits, we often keep the best use one with us, or just mix and match.

In this thread, I'm going to list down the Priority Pass' format to identify which bank's card it's. Please do feel free to give your input from the card you hold.

1. AMEX Plat Charge: 10 digits <space> 1 digit

2. CITI Prestige: 6 digits <space> 10 digits

3. Axis Reserve: 6 digits <space> 8 digits

4. Axis Magnus: 6 digits <space> 5 digits <space> 7 digits

5. HDFC Infinia: 16 digits without space

6. Standard Chartered Ultimate: 4 digits <space> 4 digits <space> 4 digits

7. AU Zenith: 6 digits <space> 12 digits

8. SBI Elite: 6 digits <space> 10 digits

9. Axis Select: 14 digits without space

10. IndusInd Pioneer Heritage Metal:
6 digits <space> 8 digits

11. Yes Prosperity Edge: 6 digits <space> 5 digits <space> 7 digits

12. SBI Vistara Prime: 6 digits <space> 4 digits <space> 6 digits

You can also identify your card's expiry DD/YY

This thread will be edited with input from the community. Thank you!
Superb info. What a life saver info.

deepcards

TF Premier
Hi
Today I received my alumni-based DCB LTF. I downloaded the Diner Club tool and on accessing the lounge tab, it was asking me to register to access the lounge.
Registering is taking me to the priority pass screen.
I have 3 queries:
1. Is PP eligible for alumni-based DCB?
2. Is PP free for alumni-based DCB? The reason Im asking is it is asking me to accept the renewal charges for PP.
3. I dont have any last name in my DCB CC. Should I keep both first name and last name as my first name. Will that be an issue?
Yes bro to 1st and 2nd question.

jetesh

TF Premier
My Card offers : You are eligible for 8 complimentary visits in a year to any of the participating International lounges outside India through Priority Pass.