• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Identifying Priority Pass: Which bank/Which Credit Card it came with

hireng

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hii I have recieved priority pass of my magnus Sbi prime and regalia card Can i use them directly or Need to activate them on the priority pass website ? And where can i check how many visits remaning ?
No need for any activation, afaik there's no way to check the visits, maybe somebody on the forum can confurm

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hii I have recieved priority pass of my magnus Sbi prime and regalia card Can i use them directly or Need to activate them on the priority pass website ? And where can i check how many visits remaning ?
Register here ur card here u may know balance visits

purush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have used priority pass in two internation lounge , what i experienced that its easier than local lounge access. No question asked , they just swiped priority pass and allowed me.

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
I have used priority pass in two internation lounge , what i experienced that its easier than local lounge access. No question asked , they just swiped priority pass and allowed me.
But they will ask for matching passport. If not they are likely to deny entry, saying that passport and priority pass holder need to be the same person.

I am not sure though, faced this issue somewhere some 5 years ago, when I gave my priority pass to my brother and they denied access to him in the lounge.

Thanks,

purush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But they will ask for matching passport. If not they are likely to deny entry, saying that passport and priority pass holder need to be the same person.

I am not sure though, faced this issue somewhere some 5 years ago, when I gave my priority pass to my brother and they denied access to him in the lounge.

Thanks,
Yeah right, other person will be considered as guest.

bothrag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Thanks,
In India I have often used priority pass for my children while using credit card access for myself. Haven't had an issue with that. But I guess if I was using two priority pass cards in my name for both of us it could be denied.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As being credit card enthusiast like most of you, I never settled with one or two Premium/Super Premium Cards. As this practice gave me a lot of benefits by squeezing out the maximum value out of my spends, but it came with few small "confusions".

One of the confusion has always being the Priority Passes being stacked up and being confused which Priority Pass belong to which credit card. As the Priority passes from different banks comes with different benefits, so we often keep the best use one with us, or just mix and match.

In this thread, I'm going to list down the Priority Pass' format to identify which bank's card it's. Please do feel free to give your input from the card you hold.

1. AMEX Plat Charge: 10 digits <space> 1 digit

2. CITI Prestige: 6 digits <space> 10 digits

3. Axis Reserve: 6 digits <space> 8 digits

4. Axis Magnus: 6 digits <space> 5 digits <space> 7 digits

5. HDFC Infinia: 16 digits without space

6. Standard Chartered Ultimate: 4 digits <space> 4 digits <space> 4 digits

7. AU Zenith: 6 digits <space> 12 digits

8. SBI Elite: 6 digits <space> 10 digits

9. Axis Select: 14 digits without space

10. IndusInd Pioneer Heritage Metal:
6 digits <space> 8 digits

You can also identify with your card's expiry DD/YY

This thread will be edited with the input from the community. Thank you!
Thanx for this enlightenment. I noticed the 14 digits on Priority Pass which came with Axis Select and 16 on Infinia ones and was wondering what's this difference.

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
As being credit card enthusiast like most of you, I never settled with one or two Premium/Super Premium Cards. As this practice gave me a lot of benefits by squeezing out the maximum value out of my spends, but it came with few small "confusions".

One of the confusion has always being the Priority Passes being stacked up and being confused which Priority Pass belong to which credit card. As the Priority passes from different banks comes with different benefits, so we often keep the best use one with us, or just mix and match.

In this thread, I'm going to list down the Priority Pass' format to identify which bank's card it's. Please do feel free to give your input from the card you hold.

1. AMEX Plat Charge: 10 digits <space> 1 digit

2. CITI Prestige: 6 digits <space> 10 digits

3. Axis Reserve: 6 digits <space> 8 digits

4. Axis Magnus: 6 digits <space> 5 digits <space> 7 digits

5. HDFC Infinia: 16 digits without space

6. Standard Chartered Ultimate: 4 digits <space> 4 digits <space> 4 digits

7. AU Zenith: 6 digits <space> 12 digits

8. SBI Elite: 6 digits <space> 10 digits

9. Axis Select: 14 digits without space

10. IndusInd Pioneer Heritage Metal:
6 digits <space> 8 digits

You can also identify with your card's expiry DD/YY

This thread will be edited with the input from the community. Thank you!
Great share. For Standard Chartered Easemytrip it's same as Ultimate: 4 digits <space> 4 digits <space> 4 digits

Samrat

TF Buzz
anyone tried to visit a lounge via Priority Pass card which doesn't have tie up with it (or is not in the lounge list of priority pass) ?

My question is related to: https://www.technofino.in/community...s-via-priority-pass-in-gvk-adani-mumbai.4560/

TL;DR of post: GVK/Adani lounge in T2 domestic is not listed in Priority Pass website but they (reception) took the card, swiped it and allowed entry (Priority Pass via HDFC Infinia Metal)... so, will the visited get charged or is it free ?

As, I assume that if the lounge didn't had tieup, they would have denied entry.. isn't it ?
Did you get charged for this eventually?? AS far as I know, PP using Infinia gives free access to lounges in India domestic as well. Infinia and Magnus are the only 2 cards to do so.

Others charge for domestic visits or any visits in India

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did you get charged for this eventually?? AS far as I know, PP using Infinia gives free access to lounges in India domestic as well. Infinia and Magnus are the only 2 cards to do so.

Others charge for domestic visits or any visits in India
wasnt charged... I had asked the question because the lounge was not listed on PP website and so, he was confused that they might charge him for the entry

agentneo

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to track usage of PP? I want to track which I got it along with Regalia. Looking something similar to dreamfolks website where you can add all indian cards to track airport and railway lounge usage.

skywalker

TF Select
Hi, I’m very new to Priority Passes and don’t hold one currently. Can someone please guide me on how to get PPs (in physical form as well)? I need it ASAP.

Also, which CCs can get me a priority pass? I have: HDFC Regalia, IndusInd Legend, BOB Premier, Axis FK, ICICI Apay.

Thanks!