• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Can you kindly let me know the source of this information? Because I saw that BOGO and lounge access won’t be available for add on cards. Maybe I heard wrong. Just wanted to confirm with you.
I have three add-ons on my Sapphiro Dual (MC+AMEX). I used my Sapphiro AMEX, and my mom used the add-on Saphhiro AMEX, both at the same time at Kolkata TFS Lounge Annex, and I used my Coral AMEX for my aunt all three were were used same day same time !! swift entry no nothing issues. BOGO I don't use. because I use Eazydiner and add-ons for BMS.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
otp will come to primary's mobile. But there are some hacks. Where you can call beforehand and get the otp for next transaction. Not sure if that is secure.
wrong wrong !!
OTP will come to Add-On Card Holder Mobile Number. ICICI respects add on card holders also, also Add-On Card holder will see the card being reflected in their cibil as well.
can they link those cards to their mobile.no for otp's

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
wrong wrong !!
OTP will come to Add-On Card Holder Mobile Number. ICICI respects add on card holders also, also Add-On Card holder will see the card being reflected in their cibil as well.
thank you the information and few more questions , can they access imobile app with the addon card & will they get same card no or different??

rodeoSRP

TF Buzz
I have three add-ons on my Sapphiro Dual (MC+AMEX). I used my Sapphiro AMEX, and my mom used the add-on Saphhiro AMEX, both at the same time at Kolkata TFS Lounge Annex, and I used my Coral AMEX for my aunt all three were were used same day same time !! swift entry no nothing issues. BOGO I don't use. because I use Eazydiner and add-ons for BMS.
Thanks but how about international lounge access?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
No I don't know so asking. I got upgrade to paid sapphiro from rupay coral which I dint proceed cos of high fees. Also Amazon pay is good card considering its free
None of the ICICI Credit Cards are worthy if taken as PAID.
But if offered LTF, definitely one should grab.

APAY is evergreen, no doubt !!

ank_sh1

TF Premier
I just applied for the ICICI Sapphiro under alumni benefit. Will they do a physical address verification by any chance?

PS: the home address given to me is 30 minutes away from where I am living and they might not be able to find anyone there apart from some carpenters working there 😅

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I just applied for the ICICI Sapphiro under alumni benefit. Will they do a physical address verification by any chance?

PS: the home address given to me is 30 minutes away from where I am living and they might not be able to find anyone there apart from some carpenters working there 😅
They did IPV in my case, may be not the same for you.

ank_sh1

TF Premier

Anyone who didn't have IPV?