• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

peekgupta

TF Buzz
I applied for the card on Friday. Got VKYC call on Monday and completed the documentation. Today, I got a msg saying your application is not approved. When I called customer service, they are saying it is because of internal policies.
Anyone faced similar situation? Any pointers to escalate it and how to get it resolved?

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
I applied for the card on Friday. Got VKYC call on Monday and completed the documentation. Today, I got a msg saying your application is not approved. When I called customer service, they are saying it is because of internal policies.
Anyone faced similar situation? Any pointers to escalate it and how to get it resolved?
mail to the following and request for the reason of rejection. there are few cases in the thread where they got approved after mailing them.
pno@icicibank.com, headcreditcards@icicibank.com,
alumnicc@icicibank.com

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
New Additions to the list:

119 - IIT Dharwad
120 - Welingkar Mumbai
121 - NIT Allahabad
122 - NIT Surat
123 - NIT Manipal
124 - NIT Bhopal
125 - NIT Durgapur
126 - NIT Goa
127 - NIT Jamshedpur
128 - NIT Meghalaya
129 - NIT Nagpur
130 - NIT Patna
131 - NIT Raipur
132 - NIT Silchar
133 - NIT Srinagar
134 - ICAI Alumunus
135 - BMS College of Architecture, Bangalore Alumnus
136 - School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi
137 - Aligarh Muslim University (Architecture)
138 - College of Engineering Trivandrum (Architecture)
139 - Jamia Millia Islamic (Architecture)

Just change the ending number for your college in the above URL.

LordPSN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
New Additions to the list:

119 - IIT Dharwad
120 - Welingkar Mumbai
121 - NIT Allahabad
122 - NIT Surat
123 - NIT Manipal
124 - NIT Bhopal
125 - NIT Durgapur
126 - NIT Goa
127 - NIT Jamshedpur
128 - NIT Meghalaya
129 - NIT Nagpur
130 - NIT Patna
131 - NIT Raipur
132 - NIT Silchar
133 - NIT Srinagar
134 - ICAI Alumunus
135 - BMS College of Architecture, Bangalore Alumnus
136 - School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi
137 - Aligarh Muslim University (Architecture)
138 - College of Engineering Trivandrum (Architecture)
139 - Jamia Millia Islamic (Architecture)

Just change the ending number for your college in the above URL.
They have removed the updated college now.
Ending with 0118 only.
I applied yesterday but now showing invalid url

Juganta

TF Premier
Received a call for LTF Sapphiro on 28 March, card was delivered yesterday
No Savings AC
Only CC with 3.3 lac limit,
Should i close Platinum card now?

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-10 at 4.34.58 PM.jpeg

Manny@11

TF Buzz
I had applied for the card. Received call, filled the form, vKYC done, form received on mail for confirmation almost 1 week back.
Post that today, i received another call from icici for filling up the form. I informed that I have already applied and kyc also done.

Now, sometime back i received an sms that Dear Customer, we are unable to approve your Credit Card Application ..... Please re-apply after 6 months from the date of your current application.

I checked the application number and it is different from the one i received on mail.

Anyone has any idea what to do now? Is my original application rejected or how to follow up or anything. Under normal scenario, the credit card application wouldn't be rejected considering the cibil and other factors.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I had applied for the card. Received call, filled the form, vKYC done, form received on mail for confirmation almost 1 week back.
Post that today, i received another call from icici for filling up the form. I informed that I have already applied and kyc also done.

Now, sometime back i received an sms that Dear Customer, we are unable to approve your Credit Card Application ..... Please re-apply after 6 months from the date of your current application.

I checked the application number and it is different from the one i received on mail.

Anyone has any idea what to do now? Is my original application rejected or how to follow up or anything. Under normal scenario, the credit card application wouldn't be rejected considering the cibil and other factors.
Generally they don't allow 2 active applications at a point of time. So, not sure how you got 2 application numbers. Write to customer care asking for the status of the application (the one for which you have not received any update).

harsha1

TF Buzz
Is ICICI Emeralde or Sapphiro PVC cc good for LIC Insurance payments? , Can we use those reward points in future payments of LIC premium?

anilkrsh

TF Premier
Just got my Sapphiro approved and I can see the card in imobile. It shares the same credit limit with my 12+ years old paid Coral card. So is it now safe to cancel the Coral?

Brijesh

TF Buzz
They have removed the updated college now.
Ending with 0118 only.
I applied yesterday but now showing invalid url
Very Strange I too applied after NIT Allahabad was visible on 0121. Got a verification call too. The agent confirmed that my college was on the list, but I couldn't complete it at that time because I hadn't received my degree yet. Don't know what would happen now. 😔