• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Dual Card (Mastercard & Amex)

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 502
Got Duel LTF Sapphiro (Amex + Mastercard) today, in the college alumni program, I have the following questions:
1. Can I close one of the cards, I don't want two cards, if yes then will the remaining card be LTF,(Some are saying yes some are saying no. I close Amex one what will I lose?
2. Will I get a BookMyShow offer on both cards separately? like 2 times 500 rs off, on both the cards separately, or combined?
3. When I enter my Amex credit card details on BookMyShow, it shows I will not get a discount & you may get cashback after 30-60 days according to ICICI Bank.
4. What are the criteria to get it upgraded to emerald LTF?
5. Should I try to change to a visa? will I get or lose any benefits?

sharma

TF Premier
Got Duel LTF Sapphiro (Amex + Mastercard) today, in the college alumni program, I have the following questions:
1. Can I close one of the cards, I don't want two cards, if yes then will the remaining card be LTF,(Some are saying yes some are saying no. I close Amex one what will I lose?
2. Will I get a BookMyShow offer on both cards separately? like 2 times 500 rs off, on both the cards separately, or combined?
3. When I enter my Amex credit card details on BookMyShow, it shows I will not get a discount & you may get cashback after 30-60 days according to ICICI Bank.
You can use bms one per each card.
For master card is it instant discount and for amex toy will receive cb in one or two months.
You can try changing to visa but then your dual card might be closed.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
1. No, it's either dual or visa
2. No, it's one for each card in dual variant. Go for Visa if you want only one card.
3. Yes, cashback will come within 45-60 days as per users here.
4. 2 Cr+ DIV with the bank on paper, they can still choose not to honor it as in case of @xywowowvw
5. Now, all the benefits are same. Choose any card.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
1. No, it's either dual or visa
2. No, it's one for each card in dual variant. Go for Visa if you want only one card.
3. Yes, cashback will come within 45-60 days as per users here.
4. 2 Cr+ DIV with the bank on paper, they can still choose not to honor it as in case of @xywowowvw
5. Now, all the benefits are same. Choose any card.
Yaad mat dilao khoon khaulta hai bank pe

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just got my Sapphiro Duo cards issued. I also have the ICICI Platinum card with the Coral RuPay card linked to it. Would it be possible to have the Coral RuPay card linked to my new Sapphiro card instead of the Platinum card?

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I just got my Sapphiro Duo cards issued. I also have the ICICI Platinum card with the Coral RuPay card linked to it. Would it be possible to have the Coral RuPay card linked to my new Sapphiro card instead of the Platinum card?
Platinum Card and the Gemstone cards bear the same account number. Accounts are different for co-branded cards.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
not sure
even though i meet the nrv criteria for emralde they were not willing to issue it on a LTF or fyf basis but were ready to do the same on a paid basis.
now when i said lets do for the paid card emralde metal came and i am waiting for it

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
not sure
even though i meet the nrv criteria for emralde they were not willing to issue it on a LTF or fyf basis but were ready to do the same on a paid basis.
now when i said lets do for the paid card emralde metal came and i am waiting for it
Usko invite only kar diya hai ab

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Hooray!!! I got my 2nd CC in my life - ICICI Sapphiro. That too LTF. :)
(My first and only card is Amazon Pay ICICI - 10L limit)
So happy and thanks to the community for all the informative posts.
One question - Should I change it to MC+Amex? Or just this Visa signature is good enough? Suggestions please.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.
What are the MC and Amex variants here? I know Visa is Signature. Like that, what is MC variant?
Also, do you get lounge access, Bookmyshow etc offers on both cards separately?