• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Dual Card (Mastercard & Amex)

yashtag

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got a ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card on November 2022 and it was on the Mastercard network.

After reading a few posts on our forum about the dual card for Sapphiro, I reached out to Customer Service through their website contact form for Level 1 complaints requesting for the same. Initially there was no reply other than silence for almost a week.

Escalated it to Level 2 and got a reply the next day saying the request will be addressed by concerned team within 3 working days. Yesterday, I received an email saying that I am being upgraded to the dual card variant and saw the two cards listed on iMobilePay and Net Banking. It was shipped through Bluedart and expecting it to be delivered tomorrow.

If anyone is looking to switch from Visa to Mastercard or to get the dual card, give this a try. Reach out to their Customer Service team through email since phone is literally useless.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-19 231312.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 494

Hemang

TF Premier
I have been provided LTF dual variant MC + amex of ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card.
Book my show offer of 1+1 can be availed twice on MC variant every month ?
Whoever is availing this offer kindly tell ?

sharma

TF Premier
I have been provided LTF dual variant MC + amex of ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card.
Book my show offer of 1+1 can be availed twice on MC variant every month ?
Whoever is availing this offer kindly tell ?
No on MC card you can book 1+1 where the discount is instant but on amex the discount is not instant it is cb based which you receive in 1-2 month

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Can we swap amex + MC for visa variant ? If yes what is the process for the same ?
You need to write an email to customer care... I forgot but there is an RBI guideline which asks banks to do network change without extra charges. And also mention that since your existing card is LTF. The new CC should also be LTF.

r1sha6h

TF Buzz
Is the "Buy One Get One Free" offer for BookMyShow available once per month for each variant (Amex and Mastercard), or does using it for either variant exhaust the monthly benefit?

cardio_guy

TF Premier
Is the "Buy One Get One Free" offer for BookMyShow available once per month for each variant (Amex and Mastercard), or does using it for either variant exhaust the monthly benefit?
How does b1g1 work for movie tickets for icici sapphiro? Is it like we book 2 tickets together and pay for only 1?
Pls provide details . I haven't tried it yet.

cassius

TF Buzz
How does b1g1 work for movie tickets for icici sapphiro? Is it like we book 2 tickets together and pay for only 1?
Pls provide details . I haven't tried it yet.
For master and visa variant, if you book 2 , one of it gets free (excluding the convenience fees). Whereas for amex variant, you pay full price for 2 but get cashback for 1 ticket after 60 days around( the cashback includes convenience fees also as reported by fellow TFians , i haven't tried myself)

cardio_guy

TF Premier
For master and visa variant, if you book 2 , one of it gets free (excluding the convenience fees). Whereas for amex variant, you pay full price for 2 but get cashback for 1 ticket after 60 days around( the cashback includes convenience fees also as reported by fellow TFians , i haven't tried myself)
Thanks. I have the visa variant. So it is pretty straight forward. Will try this and see.

shrirang

TF Select
I have MC+AmEx Sapphiro and Visa+Rupay Rubyx.

I make payments with Rupay Rubyx but bill can be seen on all 4 variants since they have shared limit.

Do I need to spend 5000 RS Individually on both variants of Sapphiro or the above Rupay Rubyx should suffice for lounge access?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have MC+AmEx Sapphiro and Visa+Rupay Rubyx.

I make payments with Rupay Rubyx but bill can be seen on all 4 variants since they have shared limit.

Do I need to spend 5000 RS Individually on both variants of Sapphiro or the above Rupay Rubyx should suffice for lounge access?
the T&C mentions "spend Rs.5000 on the card" which should explain itself..

but still, you can confirm with CC

shrirang

TF Select
the T&C mentions "spend Rs.5000 on the card" which should explain itself..

but still, you can confirm with CC
The question comes since the Visa variant will have Lounge access at 5k spends, the dual variant should also have access at 5K. If it's separately tracked, it would be 10K for access.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The question comes since the Visa variant will have Lounge access at 5k spends, the dual variant should also have access at 5K. If it's separately tracked, it would be 10K for access.
true, many have this question (including me) but they(bank) might deny by saying the same thing I mentioned before...

What you mentioned before comes from a different view: all gemstone cards have common credit account which is why we also get a common statement (coral/rubyx/sapphiro).. so if stmt/account is taken into consideration, then spending 5k on any card should enable lounge access for others (which also looks correct)

but it depends on the bank and how they have setup... so either CC can confirm or someone who has visited lounge from a card which wasn't used can only tell.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
true, many have this question (including me) but they(bank) might deny by saying the same thing I mentioned before...

What you mentioned before comes from a different view: all gemstone cards have common credit account which is why we also get a common statement (coral/rubyx/sapphiro).. so if stmt/account is taken into consideration, then spending 5k on any card should enable lounge access for others (which also looks correct)

but it depends on the bank and how they have setup... so either CC can confirm or someone who has visited lounge from a card which wasn't used can only tell.
I checked with my RM, he said it is per card on which the spending is done. Because if you have multiple gemstones, each of them is separately eligible.

FinoGuy

TF Ace

True, but you're availing lounge access at card level not account (statement) level. So per card spend justifiable