• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to access complimentary international lounge via the dreamfolks card which came with my icici sapphiro dual credit card

sambit87

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi.
I have not been able to access complimentary international lounge via dreamfolks card which came with my icici sapphiro dual credit card.

When i registered my sapphiro card in dreamfolks site it only showed domestic lounge but no international lounge access.
I have spent more than 5000 in last 3 months combined in my sapphiro dual card.

ALOAK

TF Ace
Hi.
I have not been able to access complimentary international lounge via dreamfolks card which came with my icici sapphiro dual credit card.

When i registered my sapphiro card in dreamfolks site it only showed domestic lounge but no international lounge access.
I have spent more than 5000 in last 3 months combined in my sapphiro dual

Did u check with Icicicrd

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi.

I have spent more than 5000 in last 3 months combined in my sapphiro dual card.
Register on DF app

sambit87

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
you get access to international lounge via df membership card
the black one
call customer care and get your pin
then add those details to the website
you will be able to see the details
thanks for your input, for ICICI ccc complimentary DF card, you have to call customer care, get the pin and then add the DF card itself unlike IDFC cc cbased DF card where you have to add the credit card itself and it will reflect all lounge count etc.

codenerd

TF Ace
I had applied for sapphiro LTF using the alumni program.

Recently used the DREAMFOLKS card at Krabi and Bangkok International Airport and worked like a charm at both the places.

Like mentioned above, you have to call DF customer care, get pin from them, use the DF card on DF app. That's it.

But I hav one doubt. Please help me out.
I used my card for myself and my friend at Krabi Airport and only 1 complimentary lounge was allowed. Now, for the chargeable entry, it shows 27USD for the one extra entry by my friend using my dreamfolks. Now I can't find that 27usd cost anywhere in my bank statement, credit card statement. I don't know how do I take money from my friend for his chargeable entry of bank itself doesn't show me the same amount deducted from my bank/credit card. Only on DF app it shows 27usd. Its already been 3 months. Shall I condiser myself the luckiest person on earth and consider that my friend got this chargeable entry for free? Coz i can no way track the 27usd charge anywhere apart from DF app.

Am I missing something here?

abhiver

TF Premier
I had applied for sapphiro LTF using the alumni program.

Recently used the DREAMFOLKS card at Krabi and Bangkok International Airport and worked like a charm at both the places.

Like mentioned above, you have to call DF customer care, get pin from them, use the DF card on DF app. That's it.

But I hav one doubt. Please help me out.
I used my card for myself and my friend at Krabi Airport and only 1 complimentary lounge was allowed. Now, for the chargeable entry, it shows 27USD for the one extra entry by my friend using my dreamfolks. Now I can't find that 27usd cost anywhere in my bank statement, credit card statement. I don't know how do I take money from my friend for his chargeable entry of bank itself doesn't show me the same amount deducted from my bank/credit card. Only on DF app it shows 27usd. Its already been 3 months. Shall I condiser myself the luckiest person on earth and consider that my friend got this chargeable entry for free? Coz i can no way track the 27usd charge anywhere apart from DF app.

Am I missing something here?
It should have appeared in the subsequent Bill which was generated in INR value.

Have a query , i have registered in DF app with my mobile number and added 2 cards (idfc and flipkart axis) - i could see the domestic for axis and international/domestic for idfc.

Now if in the same DF app (logged in via mobilenumber) if i try to add the DF number with PIN provided by ICICI , will all these get tagged under same mobile number ?

Ironically physical df card for idfc is different from physical df card for icici . Is that an agreeable one ? or should we close 1 card

codenerd

TF Ace
Have a query , i have registered in DF app with my mobile number and added 2 cards (idfc and flipkart axis) - i could see the domestic for axis and international/domestic for idfc.

Now if in the same DF app (logged in via mobilenumber) if i try to add the DF number with PIN provided by ICICI , will all these get tagged under same mobile number ?

Ironically physical df card for idfc is different from physical df card for icici . Is that an agreeable one ? or should we close 1 card
You can tag all your bank cards whichever is supported by DF inside DF app. They all get clubbed/ accumulated together.

Also, the PIN generated for your DF card which you received with Icici Sapphiro, that card too can be added and should be added to DF app. If you have multiple DF cards, no issues you can add all of them to DF app.

I have all three variants of icici sapphiro due to which I got 2 DF cards and i have added both to my DF app and can use both individually. So you can keep stacking DF cards and also other credit cards which give lounge facility or spa facility via DF.