• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Sapphiro Lounge Access Denied

cowcoconut

TF Buzz
Hey,
I got icici sapphiro dual card with alumni offer last month. I tried accessing Bangalore domestic lounges at terminal 1 - tried both BLR Domestic Lounge and 080 Lounge - and was denied entry for both. It's my first quarter and I've been told that there's no spend requirement. I didn't have my mastercard sapphiro with me, so I only tried amex.
Anyone else faced this problem? ICICI email support is giving me some copy paste reply.

• Sad
Reactions: SSV

kvndsz512

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey,
I got icici sapphiro dual card with alumni offer last month. I tried accessing Bangalore domestic lounges at terminal 1 - tried both BLR Domestic Lounge and 080 Lounge - and was denied entry for both. It's my first quarter and I've been told that there's no spend requirement. I didn't have my mastercard sapphiro with me, so I only tried amex.
Anyone else faced this problem? ICICI email support is giving me some copy paste reply.
amex variants have very limited acceptance

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hey,
ICICI Amex has a separate list....barely 9-10 lounges.

cowcoconut

TF Buzz
Table 5 for Amex variants (Last Page)
The PDF you linked says "Last updated on June 1’ 2023", the one I linked is from their sapphiro page and it says "Last updated on Jan 2024".

Either ways, the BLR lounge is in the list in both PDFs and it's concerning that I was denied access. What's the point of managing spend on this card otherwise?

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The PDF you linked says "Last updated on June 1’ 2023", the one I linked is from their sapphiro page and it says "Last updated on Jan 2024".

Either ways, the BLR lounge is in the list in both PDFs and it's concerning that I was denied access. What's the point of managing spend on this card otherwise?
i have used sapphiro to access BLR lounge. Not sure why they denied you.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Get a Visa variant as well

jetesh

TF Premier
i have used sapphiro to access BLR lounge. Not sure why they denied you.

May be bcoz of 2 reasons :

1. Quota per quarter
2. Diff variant diff lounge list.

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello, is the criteria of 5k spend still applicable? I can not see it written on the website where it used to be earlier.
Please pray that it comes back, bcoz few months ago IDFC Wealth also removed spend criteria from their website and everyone knows what happened next😜