• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Sapphiro Lounge Access

vicky08

TF Buzz
Is there any way to check eligible spend for ICICI Sapphiro lounge access? I spent over 5K last quater but some of it was wallet load, anyway to check if they will consider wallet load as qualifying spend for lounge access? I have a trip in few days and want to use the lounge.

no_name

TF Buzz
quick question. if we spend 5000+ via 1 variant (say amex) do we get lounge access only for that variant, or both amex and mastercard variant would become eligible?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You can register any indian credit card on dreamfolks webosite to check eligible lounge

Except Amex and diners
Sorry to say, this is incorrect information.

I have a few credit cards which doesn’t show anything in dreamfolks portal (error: not eligible for digital access) but they have valid lounge access both domestic and international. Those are not on Amex or Diners. Mostly RuPay cards, but the same is happening for my YES MARQUEE card as well… which is issued on visa network but they have a tie up with Loungkey… hence it doesn’t show up

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sorry to say, this is incorrect information.

I have a few credit cards which doesn’t show anything in dreamfolks portal (error: not eligible for digital access) but they have valid lounge access both domestic and international. Those are not on Amex or Diners. Mostly RuPay cards, but the same is happening for my YES MARQUEE card as well… which is issued on visa network but they have a tie up with Loungkey… hence it doesn’t show up
Rupay i would've guessed, didn't know about marquee

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Better go to airport with an extra card that has lounge access. First, give Sapphiro. If they accept - that means the wallet load is eligible for 5k limit counting.
If they don't accept - give the other card.