• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Saphhiro Dual Variant Lounge Query

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

I received the Sapphiro Dual Variant(Mc+Amex) LTF as part of Alumni offer. My query is since we have two cards, would the lounge access count separately for two people?
I know that for Visa, it's 4 domestic lounge accesses per qtr. And for dual it's 2+2. But in Visa, at one time only one person can use it. Another family member cannot use the same card to enter the lounge with you.
But with this Dual Variant, can we take a family member or friend along with us to lounge, since they are two separate cards? I believe we can, but need confirmation from you people. Cz that would be a good advantage of dual variant for them who do not have other premium cards for lounge.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

I received the Sapphiro Dual Variant(Mc+Amex) LTF as part of Alumni offer. My query is since we have two cards, would the lounge access count separately for two people?
I know that for Visa, it's 4 domestic lounge accesses per qtr. And for dual it's 2+2. But in Visa, at one time only one person can use it. Another family member cannot use the same card to enter the lounge with you.
But with this Dual Variant, can we take a family member or friend along with us to lounge, since they are two separate cards? I believe we can, but need confirmation from you people. Cz that would be a good advantage of dual variant for them who do not have other premium cards for lounge.
they are separate basis network.. you will get separate offers also..

anirao07

TF Buzz
I have not applied for Sapphiro add-ons , but I think even dual variants should be eligible for addons
Yeah, tried applying via Net Banking, but I think Master Card and Amex need to applied separately.
Also, One question,
Can I get Rubyx as LTF based on my Sapphiro LTF as I need it for Railway Lounge Access, because if I am being real here, I travel by Rail every Fortnight, while Air Travel is like every 3 Months, and My Departure Station does have a Railway Lounge.
Would be great if it could be done.