• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI SAPPHIRO DUAL VARIANT ADD ON CARD QUERY

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker
Dear friends,

I recently got ICICI SAPPHIRO dual variant as LTF. Since they are providing international lounge access only for primary card holder, I am thinking of applying an add on card for my spouse. But there is no clear information available anywhere about the availability of lounge access (international) for add on card members separately. Can someone from this community help me/guide me in this? Thanks in advance.

Gaara

TF Ace
I also got it for free.. through card to card from my HDFC Regalia. i had credit score of 830. tried applying online but I got option of coral and saphiro as LTF, selected Saphiro, but got my application rejected.

Then I contacted branch, and applied through card person and got my card. as LTF.
830 — indeed an impressive score! 🌟
How many cards do you hold, number of enquiry's and age of credit?

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also got it for free.. through card to card from my HDFC Regalia. i had credit score of 830. tried applying online but I got option of coral and saphiro as LTF, selected Saphiro, but got my application rejected.

Then I contacted branch, and applied through card person and got my card. as LTF.
Any relation with bank?

Dad0h0j0

TF Premier
830 — indeed an impressive score! 🌟
How many cards do you hold, number of enquiry's and age of credit?
At the time of score 830, i had only to cards: HDFC regalia and Tata Neu Infinity (Approx 4.8L Limit combine-Floater)
Both card was paid. and wanted to convert atleast 1 card free. I hold regalia for over 7 Years.

this is my thread where i told more detail about this journey.

____

After ICICI dual card, i also apply and get 4 more card, and rejected for AU card and BOB Card. so my score has 7-8 inquiries so score has been drop to 792.

Gaara

TF Ace
this is my thread where i told more detail about this journey.
All Right Ok GIF by BayWa AG

Rag

TF Buzz
I too got ICICI Sapphiro LTF couple of month back through iMobile. It was showing pre approved LTF and had option to select visa vs dual variant. I have old salary account with them. Just passing on information if it helps others.

Gaara

TF Ace
I too got ICICI Sapphiro LTF couple of month back through iMobile. It was showing pre approved LTF and had option to select visa vs dual variant. I have old salary account with them. Just passing on information if it helps others.
Do you hold any other cards with them?