• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

UPDATE FOR axis magnus add on card Amazon pay voucher

Hello,
Every month I make a purchase of Amazon gift voucher from the Axis Edge regards platform with Axis Magnus for Burgundy credit card. What my understanding is that there's a monthly caping of ₹10,000 for Amazon pay balance voucher and 25,000 for Amazon shopping voucher for base and accelerated reward points.
Recently I got an add on card for my mother, in addition to the Amazon vouchers I buy from my card, I wanted to know whether I can buy Amazon vouchers from the add-on card and will fetch me reward points for the vouchers or not.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello,
Every month I make a purchase of Amazon gift voucher from the Axis Edge regards platform with Axis Magnus for Burgundy credit card. What my understanding is that there's a monthly caping of ₹10,000 for Amazon pay balance voucher and 25,000 for Amazon shopping voucher for base and accelerated reward points.
Recently I got an add on card for my mother, in addition to the Amazon vouchers I buy from my card, I wanted to know whether I can buy Amazon vouchers from the add-on card and will fetch me reward points for the vouchers or not.
@anirban.choudhury .. .